PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 10

quercus alba
11-01-2022, 10:54 AM
10-4 last week. 94-39 ytd. 70.6%

Air Force vs. Army: I'm a big fan of the cadets but I don't think they have the right stuff for this game....AF 27-21

Florida at Texas A&M: There's just too much negative entertainment potential in this one not to pick it. I'll have to go with the team that has male cheerleaders. Faggies 24-21

Georgia Tech at Virginia Tech: I've made a pretty good living picking against your boys this year Hank but I'm going against my better nature this week and going with a fowl pick....Hokies 28-20

Tennessee at Georgia: I hate em but I'm a Belieber now. Hendon Hooker is a beast at least at the college level. Georgia ain't the Georgia of 2021. Hooker has shredded everyone and I don't see that stopping today, The Dawgs simply don't have the offense to keep up. Da Vols 38-31

West Virginia at Iowa State: I hate picking these middle of the pack games. I've always like a man in buckskins....WV 34-24

Liberty at Arkansas: This might be the first time I've ever seen a ranked team a two touchdown underdog to an unranked team. My general inclination is to pick Liberty by a hundred but I'm not going to. Arkansas doesn't have the defense to slow down anybody but the offense is pretty good when Briles leaves his trick playbook at home. I'm going to say Hogs 38-34.

Alabama at LSU: This is an unusual Alabama team and I could see them losing this game. If Bama had any kind of running game this would be a no braioner, LSU hasn't really beaten anyone except an overrated Ole Miss team and Bama has Bryce Young who will be the difference. Bama 35-27

Clemson at Notre Dame: You heard it here first, the Domers beat a vastly overrated Clempson 28-24

Wake Forest at NC State: I hate it Hank but the Pack has really struggled without their starting QB. It'll take the defense playing their best game of the year to pull this one off. I think Wake wins 31-24

Texas Tech at TCU: The Frogs just keep finding ways to win and I don't think Taco Tech can hold them down. Great Horny Toads 35-27

Oklahoma State at Kansas: The cow fellers have give up a ton of points, toss out Arkansas pine Bluff and it's nearly 36 points a game. Kansas is averaging about 38 points a game. State in a sho nuff shoot out 45-41

Texas at Kansas State: All right Homber don't let me down. Mildcats 31-28

Baylor at Oklahoma: Oklahoma has struggled against the run and Baylor is averaging 202 yds rushing per game. I kinda favor the Sooners here 31-28

Iowa at Purdue; It doesn't matter who I pick here Purdue is going to conspire against me. Hawkeyes 10-7

Chicken Dinner
11-01-2022, 11:09 AM
The Hokies still suffer from a talent deficit but there doesn’t seem to be any quit in this team under Coach Fry. I like them at home this week in the battle of the Tech’s.

While I do see a path to victory for State based on the strength of their defense, I wouldn’t pick them either if I was a betting man. I’ll be looking for progression from the true freshman at QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
11-01-2022, 11:59 AM
I'm afraid they could let you down, but its in Manhattan and the cats have been tough to beat there. My fear is their coming off their best performance of the year and teams tend to let their foot off the gas after a big win. That Tennessee vs Georgia game is sure interesting.

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2022, 05:54 PM
There’s lots of folks upset that TCU wasn’t ranked higher than one loss Bama. They both have to win out to get in the finale. I love it that the big 12 has some new blood at the top. If it ain’t us, that is.

BKB

Hombre
11-02-2022, 06:32 PM
"There’s lots of folks upset that TCU wasn’t ranked higher than one loss Bama."

There's a lot of pedigree bias that impacts the early season rankings and ultimately the CFP rankings imo

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2022, 07:18 PM
Absolutely! Someone said, and its true I think, if it was Texas or OU they’d be in the top four.

True, but I don’t mind!

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2022, 07:13 AM
Wake-Wolfpack might be the game of the day! Hopefully NCS doesn’t startthe same QB they did last time. If the frosh got many reps this week itcwould be good for them!
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Look at TacoTech being all sporty early!

BKB

quercus alba
11-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Texas tech is playing well, especially the secondary

quercus alba
11-05-2022, 02:50 PM
I can’t tell you how bad I feel about Florida trouncing the team with male cheerleaders

Suck it Jimbo

Chicken Dinner
11-06-2022, 07:04 AM
Or, both Clempson and Bama losing…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk