PDA

View Full Version : CFB week 12

quercus alba
11-17-2022, 02:58 PM
9-4 Last week. 107-52 ytd 67.3%

TCU at Baylor: I'm wanting the Frogs to stay in the top four but Baylor has been a good and/or bad team this year, they would love to spoil TCU's season and they are at home. I'm gonna say........................... GREAT HORNY TOADS 31-26

Northwestern at Purdue; Kind of a trap game for Purdon't as well. Better be careful here, Boilermakers 30-24

Kansas State at West Virginia: Furniture salesmen around Morgantown will be disappointed. Mildcats 34-28

Ohio State at Maryland: The Aesculus galbra prevail biggly 45-20

Penn State at Rutgers: Unfortunately the Lions will win a close one 31-21

NC State at Louisville: I hate picking State's games but I'm gonna stick my neck out and say Wolfpack 28-24

Miami (FL) at Clemson: A weak schedule has benefited Clempson greatly this year. The trend should continue here, Tigers 35-20

Georgia at Kentucky: Are people ever going to realize that Will Levis is not Tom Brady with wheels? Conine would be smiling 34-17

Tennessee at South Carolina: What can I say...Vols 40-23

Texas Tech at Iowa State: Jekyll meets Hyde. Cyclones at home 30-28

Ole Miss at Arkansas: Senior day in Fayetteville, needs a win to become bowl eligible can the hogs do it???? Nope Ole Miss 52-6

Oklahoma State at Oklahoma: Will it be bedlam or will it be bedlamb? I'm gonna take the Sooner 38-28

USC at UCLA: Who cares, I just hope the winner doesn't sneak into the playoffs because the NCAA wants so badly for the left coast to relevant.
Condoms 28-24

Probably the toughest slate of games of the season, I don't know what will happen but barring Devine intervention Bama and Clempson will be on the outside looking in. On the positive side, A&M is a dumpster fire and now the media has to admit what we've known all along...Jimbo sucks

Oh yeah, kill a bigun CD

BarryBobPosthole
11-19-2022, 12:35 PM
No mention of Ala-Austin Peay?
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
11-19-2022, 01:19 PM
No mention of Ala-Austin Peay?

Let me just say this: Its hard as hell to win on the road this year in the Big 12. Not sure why. Parity? Beware of Baylor today ifvyou are of a purple persuasion.
BKb

quercus alba
11-19-2022, 05:56 PM
Can’t really fault Bama for scheduling a cupcake this late in the year, look at ole Miss, they have Arkansas

quercus alba
11-19-2022, 09:29 PM
:pissed @ N C st

Again

Chicken Dinner
11-21-2022, 10:50 AM
Sorry we let you down QA. I was down at camp
And didn’t get to follow at all due to poor cell service. I did see that the true Freshman that’s been starting in place of Leary was a last minute injury scratch. I have not been impressed at all with the third string QB and would not expect much from this team if he starts again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk