PDA

View Full Version : Well …

Thumper
12-28-2022, 12:29 PM
… I wasn’t sure it was possible, but youse dufes have proven the fact you’re all worse than worthless! Is anybody around this joint still alive and breathing? If so, ya’ sure wouldn’t know it by reading the new posts here! Sheeesh!

(BTW, I have an excuse, I’m traveling) ;)

quercus alba
12-28-2022, 12:34 PM
my electricity has been froze up, just got the power lines thawed out

DeputyDog
12-28-2022, 01:39 PM
I actually just drove by your place and checked on your cats for you on my way to Siesta Key.

We left home on Monday and got to Siesta Key last night. The plan was to drive straight through but icy roads in the mountains in Tennessee made us change our minds and make a stop. I think everyone else had the same idea because the trap was worse than spring break from Chattanooga to Tampa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
12-28-2022, 02:09 PM
Thanks Deppity! Uhhhh, you DID pick up a couple to take with you, right?

RIGHT??? 😠

You sure picked a fine time for the beach. You hit our week of winter! But, you should at least catch some mid to high 70’s while there. I guess that still beats Indiana this time of year.

Oh, and Q/A, I ain’t buyin’ it! 🤥

Hombre
12-28-2022, 02:22 PM
Deputy - I've been a Chiefs fan most of my life, we have one of your Perdue alum that is showing up in a big way. George Karlaftis (I think he was only at Perdue a short time) is having a big rookie season.

quercus alba
12-28-2022, 04:35 PM
Oh, and Q/A, I ain’t buyin’ it! ��

I should have took a pic of me hauling five gallon buckets full of 110 from the neighbor to prove it.

Chicken Dinner
12-28-2022, 04:52 PM
The whole family’s been laid up with CV. You need to be entertaining me.

DeputyDog
12-28-2022, 10:57 PM
Deputy - I've been a Chiefs fan most of my life, we have one of your Perdue alum that is showing up in a big way. George Karlaftis (I think he was only at Perdue a short time) is having a big rookie season.

I think he played three years at Purdue. I’m not surprised at how well he is doing in the NFL.
Purdue has had a knack for turning out some pretty decent defensive linemen.

DeputyDog
12-28-2022, 11:00 PM
Thump, it hit 70 down here today. May be chilly for you but after a week of below zero temps it’s a welcome change.

And no, I didn’t take any cats. [emoji12]