PDA

View Full Version : Any of you try chatgpt???

Big Skyz
02-07-2023, 05:07 PM
If you know, you know. Despite accusations to the contrary, I consider a lot of you to be exceptionally intelligent, and I would really like to know your thoughts on the chatgpt app? If you don't know about it, you really want to look into it. I have a feeling nearly everyone that has access to technology, and many that don't, will eventually be affected by this artificial intelligence in some way.

Hombre
02-07-2023, 06:19 PM
I went in and asked it to produce some code. I purposely was broad in my ask "write me code to connect devices." and it came back with three options 1) connecting to Wifi devices, 2) connecting to blue tooth and I really can't remember the third. I once had one of our coders (self taught) say he learned almost everything from youtube, and I wonder if this is the next phase of that. From the little I've read it seems pretty impressive and with MSFT willing to invest $10B I'd say it has some real potential. With all of that said it reminds me of Brooks from Shawshank Redemption "The worlds went and got itself in a big damn hurry"

Hombre
02-08-2023, 03:52 PM
Hopefully FooBang still hangs around in here he'd probably have the best insight here