BarryBobPosthole
04-03-2023, 05:05 PM

quercus alba
04-03-2023, 06:16 PM
except her mom was probably her dad

Thumper
04-03-2023, 07:33 PM
Ha ha ha. (Oh, and bite me Q/A) ;)

Yep, I loved my younger years. Two different mother/daughter teams overseas and one in the states. Now that stateside adventure is quite the Thump story! It happened on the way back to California after a business trip to Ft. Smith, Arkansas. I was driving a brand new Cadillac stretch limo and they were in a Corvette …. pulling a small U-Haul trailer! Heck, I didn't even know you could put a trailer hitch on a Corvette.

They were also headed to Cali as mom lived there (it was her ‘Vette) and the daughter had just gone through a divorce. Mom was moving her to Cali to live with her ‘til she got her feet back on the ground.

Now it’s hard NOT to notice a stretch limousine and two hotties in a Corvette pulling a U-Haul when you pass each other on the Interstate! It happened quite often during our cross-country trip. By chance, we happened to meet up at a gas stop and spoke briefly, all of us commenting on how often we'd passed each other along the way.

Just before dark, I pulled into a place for dinner in Albuquerque and the restaurant was packed, with no empty tables available. Then I saw these two women waving at me and pointing out the fact they were at a table for four and invited me to sit with them. We both mentioned we were shutting down for the night and would be grabbing a hotel room. Then mom suggested we share a room to split the cost. I offered to foot the bill on the room (to help them out ;) ) and the game was on!

Luckily they were both hot and if I hadn’t been told, I’d have sworn they were sisters. The daughter was a bit depressed due to the divorce, but on the rebound and I guess mom wanted to insert a bit of excitement into her life! Heck, I was only 30 years old, single and up for the challenge! Mom was in her mid-40’s and the daughter was in her mid-20’s. ;)

The next day, we split up and continued our journeys. They were headed for San Diego and I was headed for L.A.

Oh to be young and care-free again .... oh yeah, and on a company expense account! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-04-2023, 11:36 AM
Tole ya!

Thumper
04-04-2023, 03:24 PM
Tole ya!

What can I say? My younger years were FAR from boring and I never really expected to live past 30, so I’ve dodged a shit-load of bullets and somehow survived. Years ago, I figured I’d probably get shot dead by a jealous husband. My only hope was that I’d be shot climbing OUT of the bedroom window, instead of on my way IN. ;)