PDA

View Full Version : Office of Environmental Justice

Thumper
04-21-2023, 08:55 PM
Mr. Biden just formed this entity because …. “ (and I quote) …. The National Academy of Sciences concluded that air pollution in the U.S. is "disproportionately caused by whites, but disproportionately inhaled by Black and Hispanic minorities."

Man, us honkies can’t do ANYTHING right. I wonder if my black neighbor can sue me now for polluting “his” air?

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2023, 08:10 AM
Interesting quote. I listened to him and didn’t hear him say that but that doesn’t mean he didn’t.

I thought this was to deal with issues like the lead water pipe stuff that happened in Detroit.

Maybe not. You do, in fact pollute more than the average bear, Jim. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Your methanetrail alone has prolly harmed many minorities.

BKB

Thumper
04-22-2023, 09:34 AM
Who knows? It was a quote from the (Not FOX) news article I read. I don’t remember the original news source, but the article didn’t appear to be slanted in any way (politically speaking).

As for the pollution comment, once we lost The Dubber, YOU moved into first place! I’ll accept a distant 2nd if it’s still open for grabs. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2023, 09:42 AM
Oh, and happy Earth Day racist polluter!

bkb

Thumper
04-22-2023, 10:14 AM
Racist polluter??? Ha ha ha, your public school taught spelling is atrocious!

In my early years, I dated a couple of Cuban girls, a few Mexicans, a black girl (Mulata actually), a couple Filipinos, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese and Lao gals (and maybe a Cambodian, can’t remember), plus married a Thai (10 years) and have lived with a Japanese gal for the past 38 years.

I’m no “racist polluter”, but considering I’m a honky, I’d assume you were trying to spell “race diluter”! :)

BarryBobPosthole
04-22-2023, 10:56 AM
Pink pants must attract all kinds.

BKB

Thumper
04-22-2023, 11:19 AM
Do you have an accurate count of all the tall stools you’ve worn out through the years? ;)