PDA

View Full Version : What the frigging “F” ??!!

Thumper
04-22-2023, 03:03 PM
First I see where this senile excuse for a President forms a new government entity (just what we need, ANOTHER governmental department) to address the fact us white boys cause all the pollution the minorities are required to breathe, and now this!

I won’t even post the article (you can Google it if you want), because the whole thing just pisses me off. What is this ignorant mf’er trying to do? Buy votes? Here’s the headline:

Biden Raises Costs for Homebuyers With Good Credit to Help Risky Borrowers

I can’t even comment on this as my blood pressure is high enough already. Who does this buffoon think he is? Robin frigging Hood?

airbud7
04-23-2023, 03:34 PM
Reparations!

quercus alba
04-23-2023, 05:33 PM

Thumper
04-24-2023, 08:15 AM
I’ve busted my ass all my adult life to maintain a good credit rating. There have been lean times where I lived off of pork ‘n beans or Ramen to make sure my bills were paid BEFORE I bought groceries. All to end up being penalized for being responsible. What a crock of bullshit!

Starting in May, a new federal rule will upend the current structure of the Loan-Level Price Adjustment (LLPA) matrix. Homebuyers with good credit scores will soon be facing higher mortgage fees as the Biden administration seeks to close the racial homeownership gap.

DeputyDog
04-24-2023, 09:42 AM
This will end up just like the market in 2008 when the banks were pressured into offering the subprime mortgages which ultimately couldn’t be paid back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

airbud7
04-24-2023, 09:55 AM
Say What!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZ6_bLqCUAAY9ke.jpg

I'm headed straight to the bank and get my loan!

https://esq.h-cdn.co/assets/17/03/768x576/sd-aspect-1484751145-chappelle-rick-james.jpg

bout time you white folk payed our Reparations!....we invented everything you know/ till the white man stole our inventions!

airbud7
04-24-2023, 09:58 AM
Grrrr

Thumper
04-24-2023, 10:11 AM
This will end up just like the market in 2008 when the banks were pressured into offering the subprime mortgages which ultimately couldn’t be paid back.

That was my first thought exactly Deppity.

Hombre
04-25-2023, 04:29 PM
I had the same thought that back in '08 wasn't this called predatory lending? I tell you the one that has me pissed off right now Thump, its social security. I've always kind of expected the government ponzi scheme wouldn't be around when I got in a place to use it but I found out something new yesterday. When I was talking to my FA he brought up I shouldn't count on any SS. I basically said ya I kind of assumed it would be gone before I could ever claim it. He let me know that wasn't the reason. Apparently if you have outside income over 44K (couple) then its taxed at 85%. That seems like outright theft to me, so for some reason it upsets me more than if the whole program went under. I know it sounds pretty shitty to say I am more ok if others aren't getting it too, but frankly that's how I feel. I don't feel someone who paid in less should get more.

Chicken Dinner
04-25-2023, 05:03 PM
Hombre - I think 85% of your benefit is taxed not taxed at an 85% rate. Not sure if that makes it slightly better.

Hombre
04-25-2023, 05:27 PM
Hombre - I think 85% of your benefit is taxed not taxed at an 85% rate. Not sure if that makes it slightly better.

That's right and does make it marginally better.