PDA

View Full Version : Fox has fallen

johnboy
04-24-2023, 01:59 PM
Tucker leaves Fox. Not really surprised. Looks like the leftist takeover of all MSM is about complete. If you think this is a good thing then I have nothing left to say.

BarryBobPosthole
04-24-2023, 02:03 PM
Is it safe to eat green M&Ms again? Orare we boycotting those too?

BKB

johnboy
04-24-2023, 02:23 PM
Don't know what that means. Don't care.

BarryBobPosthole
04-24-2023, 02:29 PM
Just another of Tucker's conspiracy theories.

Anyways, the reason Tucker got let go at Fox is because his company just lost almost a billion dollars in a defamation/libel lawsuit, and it was in large part due to him.
I can't think of many companies that wouldn't have done the same. Whatever the reason, we can't blame 'MSM' for what happened at Fox. and a little more rain is gone fall on them before this is all over.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
04-24-2023, 02:31 PM
And to balance the boat a bit, Don Lemon got let go at CNN too!

'See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya' to both.

BKB

johnboy
04-24-2023, 02:36 PM
It astounds me that any thinking person can equate Don LeMon to Carlson.

Chicken Dinner
04-24-2023, 02:46 PM
Tucker Carlson admitted in writing that he didn’t believe anything he was saying about Dominion and Trump’s stolen election lies. It cost his employer $787.5mm and they fired him for it. Now, he is their highest rated host and their stock is tanking as a result. But, the same thing would have happened to any one of us and is not some liberal plot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
04-24-2023, 03:18 PM
As far as I’m concerned, ALL of those phony cable networks need to fall. Then MAYBE we can get back to NEWS, instead of nothing more than politically biased commentary. I’m sick of the whole lot of them, Liberal OR Conservative.

This whole thing boils down to the fact these a-hole networks are only there to tell their target audience what they want to hear, with NO or very little factual basis.

BarryBobPosthole
04-24-2023, 03:37 PM
Fox has also lost almost $700M in market capitalization just today. And that’s without a boycott!

This Bud’s for you tucker!
BKB

Thumper
04-24-2023, 03:41 PM
I think all those sleeze-bag networks are a little nervous right now.

BarryBobPosthole
04-24-2023, 03:47 PM
They oughta be.

In all seriousness, I prefer print media to tv news. I read the st louis paper online every day, mainly for sports(cardinals, duh). I look at a couple of state news pubs and follow a couple of journalists on non-doc. CNN and The Hill have both changed their online websites to be mostly video so I rarely go there any more unless there’s a major event happening.
I follow the Ukaine war online, look at reuters, etc.
And then I’m done. Fox News ain’t in it. Y’all can have Janine and all the rest.

BKB

quercus alba
04-24-2023, 04:11 PM
I don't believe anything that I see on television or the internet, 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% is agenda driven and truth be dammed. I usually believe what Posthole says but I'm still not convinced his fish was bigger than Larkes :fishing

Thumper
04-24-2023, 04:23 PM
Well, I know for a FACT Larke’s fish was bigger, ‘cause he told me it was, and we ALL know Larke would never lie about something like that. ;)

Thumper
04-24-2023, 04:34 PM
P-hole, that’s been my main news focus for the past year. I read everything I can regarding the Ukraine mess. I take in a little from the BBC and catch Al Jazeera when I get a chance. I’m starting to delve back (SLIGHTLY) into U. S. politics as I’ve been leaning toward DeSantis, but he’s even been making me a little nervous with some of his b/s, although a lot LESS nervous than the alternatives so far. I can’t for the life of me believe Trump still has a strong following, but sheep are sheep I suppose. I’m a firm believer in “Fool me once, shame on you …. Fool me twice …”, well, you get my drift.

Arty
04-24-2023, 08:43 PM
Tucker Carlson admitted in writing that he didn’t believe anything he was saying about Dominion and Trump’s stolen election lies. It cost his employer $787.5mm and they fired him for it. Now, he is their highest rated host and their stock is tanking as a result. But, the same thing would have happened to any one of us and is not some liberal plot.

^^ This ^^

Arty
04-24-2023, 08:45 PM
Well, I know for a FACT Larke’s fish was bigger, ‘cause he told me it was, and we ALL know Larke would never lie about something like that. ;)

Never ever

BarryBobPosthole
04-25-2023, 07:59 AM
I have a perfect memory of the event, and I can tell you with a straight face that my fish was just as big as his.

BKB

Thumper
04-25-2023, 08:58 AM
I have a perfect memory of the event, and I can tell you with a straight face that my fish was just as big as his.

BKB

Ok, just for clarification, was YOURS as big as HIS? Or was HIS as big as YOURS? ;)

Chicken Dinner
04-25-2023, 12:03 PM
Are we still talking about fish here?

quercus alba
04-25-2023, 02:06 PM
with Kribbs you never know

Thumper
04-25-2023, 03:17 PM
Are we still talking about fish here?

Dunno, there were witnesses to the "measurement", but I'm not one of them.