PDA

View Full Version : Hottest

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2023, 08:24 AM
Okay, any music genre, any generation, any age although I’d think it would be in their prime. You don’t even have to like their music.

Who is the hottest female singer of your lifetime?

A tough call for me. I’ve been a lifetime EmmyLou fan and been in love with her since I was a kid. Then there’s Linda Ronstadt. In her prime, man. And what a voice. I will have to say I have to like their voice or they’re nothot to me. Which is why Stevie Nicks isn’t on my list. Gracie slick always turned my crank too. Faith is another one that is very easy on the eyes.

I’m gonna wait a bit before I decide.

BKB

quercus alba
05-04-2023, 08:30 AM
Hotness is in the eye of the beer holder. Debbie Harry (Blondie) and Carly Simon were both smoking IMO

also Marilyn McCoo in her prime

And Shania

Thumper
05-04-2023, 09:29 AM
Depends on what you mean by hot. I'll go against the grain here and I'm sure many will think I'm nuts, but the first one that I can think of that REALLY turned my crank (musically, not sexually) ;) was Janis Joplin ... back in her Big Brother and the Holding Company days. I think I wore out 2 Cheap Thrills albums before I bought the 8-track. (ok, I'm old, what's it to ya')

Man-o-man, I'd slap a tape onto my Teac reel-to-reel, pack the old bong with Thai Stick, take a few deep hits and crank up the volume on my Kenwood amp and let my Sansui's try to rattle my brains out of my ear holes! Then the next day I'd go to work spying on Charlie. :thumbsup

Take a hit and crank this one up ... she died WAY too soon. :(

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mrF_nM9pknU" title="Big Brother &amp; The Holding Company, Janis Joplin - Ball and Chain (Official Audio)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

quercus alba
05-04-2023, 09:38 AM
you're right, you're nuts

Thumper
05-04-2023, 09:43 AM
What can I say? ... I grew up in the cool ass 60's. If I'd been a year older, I'd have made it to Woodstock. At the time, I just couldn't figure a way to pull it off. ;)

Maybe she'll do it for you with this one. Yes, she's hot!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SCngPse1iiI" title="Piece of My Heart (Official Audio)" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2023, 10:09 AM
I imagine Janis could’ve showed you things they don’t teach in school. Hot? No.

Shania actually looks better now to me than she did in her ‘prime’.

I wonder if Don Lemon reads Goodhunting?

BKB

Thumper
05-04-2023, 10:16 AM
Well yeah, that's why I wondered exactly what you meant by "hot". It can be taken two ways ... I guess I took it the wrong way. You know. like hottest car you ever drove, the hottest band you ever saw in concert, etc,

The hottest to me would be Taylor Swift .... as long as I can overlook her politics.

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2023, 10:17 AM
Sonow I need to define ‘hot’ for you?

You’re a real dufus, did you know that?

BKB

Thumper
05-04-2023, 10:34 AM
Sonow I need to define ‘hot’ for you?

You’re a real dufus, did you know that? BKB

Well crap, here's the question from your original post.

Who is the hottest female singer of your lifetime?

Ok, got it now. I'll stick with Taylor Swift ... I'd drink her bath water!

johnboy
05-04-2023, 12:32 PM
Agnetha Faltskog. You know, the blonde from Abba.

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2023, 12:48 PM
Oh yeah. That’s an oldie but goodie.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
05-04-2023, 01:33 PM
LeAnn Rimes is in that conversation too. And man, what pipes!
BKB

Hombre
05-04-2023, 02:22 PM
Carrie Undermywood has to be in this convo

Bwana
05-04-2023, 04:56 PM
Adele has some serious pipes, Shania Twain, Susanna Hoffs was super cute back in the day, Sara Evans. Chely Wright, Martina McBride, Allison Krause, ... mixtures of beauty and talent.

quercus alba
05-04-2023, 05:42 PM
Thump probably thinks Jim Nabors was a hottie