PDA

View Full Version : Craziness in Russia!

Thumper
06-24-2023, 05:31 PM
WTF???

johnboy
06-25-2023, 01:58 PM
Contract re-negotiation?

quercus alba
06-26-2023, 10:46 AM
Mr Prigozhin will probably have a difficult time getting long term life insurance right now.

Chicken Dinner
06-26-2023, 10:52 AM
It’s going to be interesting to watch what comes of this over timeZ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
06-26-2023, 12:30 PM
I think our western 'experts' continually underestimate P. He just moved a major army group from way south of K. to just a few miles north of same with no fear of any enemy action against them. Pretty dumb, eh?

Penguin
06-27-2023, 11:02 AM
One thing is sure, this old hillbilly does not have those folks figured out. :p

TBH though, this fellow did seem to be losing it in the last couple months. He was saying things that, while they might or might not have been true (how would I know), were certainly dangerous to life and limb. And then to march on Moscow with a few thousand soldiers? Sort of like the Woody Hayes of the Russian military. Don't do it Woody!

Will

DeputyDog
06-27-2023, 11:54 AM
I read something by some former US intel analyst who opined that the whole thing was a ploy by Putin to gain support for himself and the war by showing there really is a “threat” to Russia. They pointed out that the complaints were not directed towards Putin himself, but to the defense minister or whatever he’s called, for not properly supporting and equipping his mercenary army.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnboy
06-27-2023, 01:50 PM
I think not figuring them out is the plan. There is a Russian word - maskirovka - that is very important right now.