PDA

View Full Version : I hate a freaking thief

quercus alba
07-25-2023, 10:23 AM
My card has been hacked for the 2nd time in three months. I'm still in the claim dispute process trying to recover the money they hit me for. If I could get my hands on the little asswipes I can assure you that they would not be able operate a cpu with all their fingers broken and needing a proctologist to recover their cell phones

bastages

Hombre
07-25-2023, 01:24 PM
I'm right there with you on wishing, just once, I could find one of these scammers. I had a buddy call last week and say he'd found a 1966 fastback GT Mustang but he wanted me to go look at it since it was in Gilbert. I said no problem and hopped in the truck. Googled B5 auto, clicked the link and I was on my way to the lot. The problem was once I got there I couldn't find the dealership. The first number I called for B5 rang busy, so did the second number. Finally I found their website and got through to a fella that didn't speak much english. He first tried to convince me I put the wrong address in, he then told me he'd just see me when I got there. I told him I was right outside DS Solutions and asked how close they were to it. He just said see you when you get here. He was no help, and by now I suspected scam, so I looked up their FB page. DS Solutions and the old B5 auto were the same building. I tried to call him back to tell him what a piece of @#$% he was but by then I was already blocked.