PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, and wore plumb-nearly out....

Big Muddy
03-04-2013, 10:26 AM
Got everything cleaned up at the lakehouse, and nearly ready for the invasion of Okies and Arkies for next weekend's fishing trip....it's all dependent on the weather, whether they come or not.

Pontoon is all cleaned up, but didn't get it gassed up....no gas stations on our end of the lake, and it's a 10 mile run to the other end of the lake, by boat....so, it's easier to just haul gas to it in 5 gal. cans.

Hope ya'll didn't kill each other, whilst I was goofing off. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-04-2013, 10:28 AM
We're supposed to get rain here next weekend but so far it looks like that storm might go to the north of you guys. hope it does, because it's supposed to be pretty warm this next week too.

If not, I guess you can play cards or something. I know how you Mississippians like to play that booray stuff.

BKB

hotshot
03-04-2013, 10:35 AM
Baot fishing! Jeepers, My boat is still under a tarp. It is getting some maintenence done:two holes filled from whereIhad to move the fish finder, Reverseisn't working well. I may be buying a bigger motor. We are still drilling holes to fish for at least another 2 weeks or so. IfI only had the time to go.....

Big Muddy
03-04-2013, 10:38 AM
I would even THINK about playing cards for money with these guys!!!....maybe Rook or Spades or Hearts, or something like that....but, nothing for money....that bunch would have aces hid up both sleeves, and stuffed in their butt-cracks, too!!! ;)

Buckrub
03-04-2013, 10:53 AM
I'm busy this weekend, sorry. I have to.....uh.....do my hair!!!! :beer

Big Muddy
03-04-2013, 10:58 AM
I'm busy this weekend, sorry. I have to.....uh.....do my hair!!!! :beer

Whatcha gonna "do" with it???....I hear dreadlocks and curls are really in-vogue, right now. ;)

Buckrub
03-04-2013, 12:00 PM
Curls? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......