PDA

View Full Version : CFB Week 2

quercus alba
09-07-2023, 08:33 AM
Illinois at Kansas: Should be an interesting game, I like the Jayhawks here 30-28

Notre Dame at North Carolina State: The Wolfpack is still a team of uncertain quality so I'll go with Notre Dame but root for State. 37-34

Nebraska at Colorado: I suspect Neon Deon will be favored by the refs. Bugeaters lose ANOTHER close one 38-31

Purdue at Virginia Tech: Two teams that have ruined my picks on numerous occasions. Chokies 28-27

Troy at Kansas State: The mildcats usually drop an early season stinker and Troy isn't usually a rent-a-win. Cats 35-24

Texas A&M at Miami: The Lying Petrino's thwart me again, best I can hope for is that an offensive lineman steps on Bobby's face. Faggies 38-21

UNLV at Michigan: Barry Odom couldn't field a defense at Arkansas and he won't at UNLV either. Maize and Blue bigly 45-10

Iowa at Iowa State: Wonder what the betting line is on this one? Cyclones 27-24

Ole Miss at Tulane: The Greenies have the hype but the Rebel blackbear Landsharks has the Lane Train. Ole Miss 44-34

Kent State at Arkansas: The Pigs will be without the Rocket but they'll be no flashy upset here. Pigs 45-21

Tulsa at Washington: I would love to pick an upset here but I don't think Tulsa has the horses. Huskies 43-20

Appalachian State at North Carolina: in memory of the Captain.....Tarholes over a gritty App St 35-17

Texas at Alabama: Hard to go against the Tide at home especially with a serial disappointer like Texas. Hook em Horns 28-26

Oklahoma State at Arizona State: Last non conference matchup between these two. Cowfellers 20-17

BarryBobPosthole
09-07-2023, 10:27 AM
I dunno, I think the smock wearing Bernaski coach might have more moxy than they are giving him credit for. I might take NU in this matchup if I were betting, just to get the 3 points. Which is strange, how they could go from a 24 ptdogto giving 3 this week. And I doubt TCU could beat Nebraska.

Texas - Bama is GoTW it looks like. Another year of claiming Texas is back, another year of early season over-rating the Longhorns early, and another year Sarkisian gets mucho credibility while underperforming as a HC.

Bama by 21 in my book.

And I don’t think the Oklie Doklies could score against a strong wind.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-07-2023, 11:58 AM
Can Bama and Tejas both lose? I despise both these teams but will enjoy Bama putting a beat down o the Horns more so will root for that. Agree it’s the game of the week.

I’m really looking forward to both the NC State and the VA Tech games. I suspect you’re right on the outcomes. But, I’ll be looking for both the Wolfpack and the Hokies to show me something to look forward to down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-09-2023, 10:47 AM
I could root for Satan. Against Texas I could.

BkB

BarryBobPosthole
09-09-2023, 11:05 AM
And six years ago today…..

https://youtu.be/LwF5bZT94K0?si=jAO1a1oDkPlVcxEU