PDA

View Full Version : CFB Week 3

quercus alba
09-12-2023, 09:19 AM
LSU at Mississippi State: LSU is way overrated, Miss st will keep it close and an upset isn't out of the question But I'll say LSU 31-24

Florida State at Boston College: I'll never forgive Jerrah Jones for foisting Chad Morass on us when we could have had Mike Norvell. FSU 38-13

Kansas State at Missouri: Should be a few questions answered for both teams here. Mizzou doesn't have the horses or the coaching K ST 28-17

South Carolina at Georgia: If the Cocks O-line doesn't preform better Spenser Rattler will need a lot of plaster and Icy Hot. Dogs 34-16

Alabama at South Florida: Bama will abuse the bulls just because. Saban needs to do like Sweeney and ditch his starter and hook his wagon to the ***** freshman qb.

Oklahoma at Tulsa: Two things will happen here. 1) Art Briles won't be on the field. 2) Sooners will win by 20+ points. Oklahoma 41-20

Western Michigan at Iowa: I only throw Iowa in every week because HideHunters first wife is a fan. Hawkkeyes 34-10

Northwestern at Duke: I only wish Duke could score 300 points. Blue Devils 38-20

Virginia Tech at Rutgers: Come back Beamer ball. Scarlet Ka-nights 34-21

Minnesota at North Carolina: The Golden Goobers are another one of those teams that could lose every game from now on and I wouldn't care at all. Tarholes 31-20

Tennessee at Florida: Tennessee is a little over rated and Florida is probably a little better than they showed against Utah plus it's in the Swamp. I'm gonna say the Vols by six 30-24

Northern Illinois at Nebraska: Two possible scenarios here. 1) The Bugeaters don't change qb's and win 21-17. Or 2) They bench the turnover machine and win by ten+ 28-17

Georgia Tech at Ole Miss: I'm all on the Lane train (there's still room for you Eddie) Rebs 38-16

BYU at Arkansas: Sam Pittman = Mediocre Mike Anderson. BYU 28-27

Syracuse at Purdue: Sorry DD I think the Tangerines take it 29-24

Pitt at West Virginia: Toss up here, I'm gonna go with the dudes in buckskins 28-24

VMI at NC State: State should win handily but you never know with the Pack. I'm think NC St 34-10

Bowling Green at Michigan: Bowling Green could probably beat Arkansas and Alabama but the won't beat Michigan. Wolverines 42-13

Chicken Dinner
09-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Random Thoughts:

FSU looked really good last week. I’ll be interested to see how good they are. Even if their fans and the tomahawk chop are two of the most annoying thing in sports.

If Tech doesn’t beat Rutgers, it’s going to be a long season. Very long.

Piss on Carolina.

State isn’t as bad as they looked last week and Notre Dame isn’t as good. I look for Brenden Armstrong and the offense to find their rhythm this week against the Keydettes. State’s defense will lay some wood on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jb
09-12-2023, 07:57 PM
So where do you put Michigan ?
Western Michigan is my Alma Mater, love the State of Iowa, but not their football team.

BarryBobPosthole
09-13-2023, 11:40 AM
They’re #2 behind Georgia right now, so they’re pretty salty! But then again, looking at their schedule they don’t play anyone halfway decent until mid November!
Maybe a tad overrated, but then again the polls don’t mean much until Championship November anyways.
BKb

BarryBobPosthole
09-16-2023, 12:54 PM
Hombre’s purple pussy cats and Mizzou are having themselves an entertaining ball game.

BKb

quercus alba
09-16-2023, 11:49 PM
Arkansas passed on Coach Prime twice and Mike Norvell once so we could end up with Chad Morris and the Titboss and people wonder why we're viewed as a bunch of inbred yokels by the rest of the world

it's because it's true

BarryBobPosthole
09-18-2023, 09:29 AM
And BYU passed on Arkansas. All night long.

Disappointed. And its time to move on from KJ. He’s a liability at this point. Or make him a TE.

BKB

Hombre
09-18-2023, 09:46 AM
Hombre’s purple pussy cats and Mizzou are having themselves an entertaining ball game.

BKb

That was some game. A 61 yd field goal to win, after taking a delay of game

quercus alba
09-18-2023, 10:05 AM
KJ is an good qb in the right system. His mental faculties seem to run a step slower than most and when you put him in an offense where he has to make reads and then react then he's dead in the water. That's why he'll never make it in the bigs. One read and then run is where he excels.

He's like Big Jimmy Walker, he's big and dumb as a man can come but he's stronger than a country hoss

Hombre
09-18-2023, 12:17 PM
CU has some pretty tough games coming up with Oregon and USC. Does the cinderella story continue or is it abruptly stopped?

BarryBobPosthole
09-18-2023, 01:53 PM
I think they have some great talent that’ll seethem over some rough spots, but injuries and a lack of real depth will take its toll as the season wears on.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
09-18-2023, 02:00 PM
https://youtube.com/shorts/phUwPDfA8wo?si=hITH1lG6BZQApDyl