PDA

View Full Version : CFB Week 4

quercus alba
09-20-2023, 01:22 PM
Wisconsin at Purdue: I'm wanting to call the upset here but like the blind man I just can't see it. Fickell and crew 31-28

NC State at Virginia: I'm still in the wait and see mode on State and the Cav's are at home. I'll go with the Pack 34-24

Oklahoma at Cincinnati: We'll find out a little about the Sooners this week on the road against a decent Bearcat team. Oklahoma 30-17

Tulsa at NIU: On paper NIU should win this comfortably but they don't play on paper so I'll take the Huskies 34-23

Florida State at Clemson: FSU might be a little overrated and it is at Clemson so I'm calling the upset here. Seminoles go down 28-26

Virginia Tech at Marshall: If this was at home I'd take Tech but it ain't and I ain't. Herd 31-27

Army at Syracuse: Very interesting matchup. If this was Air Force I'd pick them but I don't think the Cadets have the defense. Orange crush 35-21

Auburn at Texas A&M: Auburn will make it interesting but the Aggies win it 27-20. On a side note; Maybe both Petrino and Jimbo will have an offensive lineman step on their face

Rutgers at Michigan: Rutgers can score a little bit and Michigan plays a little defense. Close for a while but the Wolverines pull away late 36-20

Colorado at Oregon: The self proclaimed best coach in college football takes it on the chin but makes it close. Quackers 40-31

Ole Miss at Alabama: The Lane Train derails in Tuscaloosa. Bama 29-28

Texas Tech at West Virginia: Home field helps WVU keep it close but not close enough. Red Raiders 41-28

Oklahoma State at Iowa State: Two teams that looked pathetic last week. First one to ten wins. Cyclones 10-9

Oregon State at Washington State: State wins a close one 34-33. The Beavers that is.

Arkansas at LSU: Arkansas scores late to make the score 38-10 then LSU scores three touchdowns in 5 minutes to win it 59-10. Sam Tittman takes blame again and cracks a cobeer.

Iowa at Penn State: Sorry Hidey-ho Penn st 38-16

Mississippi State at South Carolina: I really couldn't care less. Cocks 35-31

Ohio State at Notre Dame: The powers that be have to protect State so look for a late pass interference call (or three) to go against the Irish and give the Buckeyes a 38-34 win

Texas at Baylor: Based on the way Baylor has played thus far all the texas players may be in a Waco jail Saturday night for crimes against nature. Horns 42-20

North Carolina at Pitt: Tarholes 33-17

UCF at Kansas State: I'm calling the upset here, Gus and the Ka-nights win it 31-28

DeputyDog
09-20-2023, 01:31 PM
Purdue hasn't beaten Wisconsin in the last 16 tries and their last win was 20 years ago. Don't see that changing this year either after the performance against Syracuse.

I couldn't stand Deion Sanders when he was a player and that's not changed now that he's coaching.

Chicken Dinner
09-20-2023, 03:22 PM
Virginia is terrible and our transfer QB came from there. So, who knows?

I fear you’re right abut Tech and the Thundering Herd. If so, the wheels may come completely off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2023, 07:15 PM
Kiffin must be licking his chops. He won’t catch Satan with his britches down very oftenlike this.
BKB

quercus alba
09-22-2023, 10:39 AM
The LSU game is the pivotal game of Arkansas's season. If Arkansas gets blown out (which I think will happen) then the hogs only have one game left on the schedule that's winnable. I have ZERO confidence in Sam Tittman and this staff to put together a game plan or make in game adjustments.

Blow out city bring on the hoops

Chicken Dinner
09-23-2023, 09:15 AM
Virginia is either the best 0-4 team in the BCS or it’s going to be a long season for my Wolfpack. I’ll take the W. But, this team is going to have to figure out it’s offense. Soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2023, 09:33 AM
It feels really strange today with BYU, UCF, Houston, and Cincy all making their B12 debuts. I guess I’d better start figuring out the Big 12 championship deal this year. Two divisions? Round robin? FIIK. It’ll be interesting to say the least.

We drove 7 long hours through the ozarks to Perryville, Mo yesterday for a family wedding this weekend. cool little town near Big Muddy (the river, not the cowbell ringin Bulldog).

BKB

And congrats CD on the Pack’s conf opener!

quercus alba
09-23-2023, 10:06 AM
I didn't see the play but to call a 15 yd illegal jumping penalty on a blocked field goal on the last play of the game is ridiculous. Five yds penalty max.

Cavs got jobbed

jb
09-23-2023, 03:53 PM
Michigan over Rutgers, 31/7. Rutgers scored first but then quit playing.
Home Coming, Middle son, DIL & Granddaughter were there, beautiful day for football.