PDA

View Full Version : CFB Week 5

quercus alba
09-25-2023, 08:05 PM
Louisville at North Carolina State: I think Louisville sneaks up on the Pack, Cards 34-27

Utah at Oregon State: I don't know why i even put this one in, I know nothing about the Pac two and care less. Utes 37-17

Clemson at Syracuse: I don't see Clemson being 0-3 in conference so I say the Orange goes down 33-20

Florida at Kentucky: Another game between two teams I don't care anything about but I hate the gators worse. Caintuck 26-19

Arkansas vs. Texas A&M : The lying Petrino's 42-10. Sam Pittman says " we got to play better, think I'll crack a cobeer."

Kansas at Texas: this ain't Ar-Kansas so it'll be a game for awhile, Horns Hookem in the end 42-28

Georgia at Auburn: Hugh Freeze baptizes the entire team during pregame but to no avail. Bulldawgs 38-16

Michigan at Nebraska: the Huskers need to forget the duel threat experiment and find a white boy that can handle a snap without fumbling and averages less than three picks a game. Wolverines win 38-14

Baylor at Central Florida: Gus shows Hugh Freeze how it's done and baptizes both teams during pregame and UCF wins a close one 31-27

Houston at Texas Tech: the Raiders lost their QB this week to a broken fibula but still have enough juice to win 27-24

Illinois at Purdue: Purdue = jekyll and hyde. I like em- I hate em. Illinii can't score........Boilers 24-20

LSU at Ole Miss: Getting back on the Lane train, the Tigers gave up 31 to an inept Arkansas team so I'll go with the Rebel Black Bear landsharks 30-28

Iowa State at Oklahoma: Cyclones play their best game of the year but still lose 31-13

Catholics vs the Devils: Calling the upset here. Dookies 27-24

South Carolina at Tennessee: Whoop Whoop upset on Rocky Top. Cocks win 31-26

West Virginia at TCU: I like West Virginny, 37-30

Pittsburgh at Virginia Tech: Hokies have been a punching bag so far this year. Pitt 28-24

Alabama at Mississippi State: Bama is starting to find their footing a bit and Dak ain't in Starksville anymore. Tide 38-20

YTD 55-14 79.7%

DeputyDog
09-25-2023, 09:04 PM
Garrett Shrader, the QB for Syracuse, is pretty damn good. He threw for 184 and ran for 195 against Purdue. Not that Purdue is a great defense but they were supposed to be keying on Shrader because he is such a threat. It will be interesting to see how he does against Clemson.

Purdue will be lucky to get three wins this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
09-26-2023, 01:25 PM
I’m callng for KU to upset Texas at home. Tejas has a tendency to step on their dicks at home (the Oklie Doklies best them there a couple of times as did baylor), plus Texas smoked them last year in Lawrence. So that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Also I’m picking the Hogs to win at JerryWorld.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-26-2023, 02:38 PM
The Wolfpack hasn’t shown me much on offense this year, but hope springs eternal. Not sure how I feel about all these Friday night games either. But, I’ll be rooting them on.

You’re being way too generous to the Hokies. This is their last chance to try and salvage the season and any hope Pry has to rebuild the program. The portal just makes it too easy for whatever talent you have to head for greener pastures.

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2023, 08:52 AM
Man, Hank. I watched that NC State game and started out loving that dumbass QB and by the endof the halfI wasyellingto throw the bum out. Surely there’s a one armed paper hanger availablein the xfer portalthat can do better than that poor sumbitch. Sheesh. They should have beat Louisville hands down.
BYU-Cincy was a pretty good game. Cincy self destructed like NC State did in the 4th though. Still not suretye B12 got a bargain with either one of those teams.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-30-2023, 10:58 AM
That last pic at the end was inexcusable for a 5th year senior. This is what we get for grabbing some retread out of the transfer portal from UVA.

BarryBobPosthole
09-30-2023, 12:51 PM
Kentucky is putting a stompin on the Gators. At least in the 1st qtr. anyways. I didn’t think the Fighting stoopsies weresupposed to be this good this year.
BKB

quercus alba
09-30-2023, 04:07 PM
I owe Mike Anderson an apology for comparing Sam Pittman to him. I should have said Chad Morris. Seven times this season Arkansas has gone for it on 4th and one and all seven times they've failed. Not a single time have they got under center and tried a sneak with a 250 lb qb. The ineptitude of this staff is inexcusable

Chicken Dinner
10-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Man, Hank. I watched that NC State game and started out loving that dumbass QB and by the endof the halfI wasyellingto throw the bum out. Surely there’s a one armed paper hanger availablein the xfer portalthat can do better than that poor sumbitch. Sheesh. They should have beat Louisville hands down.
BYU-Cincy was a pretty good game. Cincy self destructed like NC State did in the 4th though. Still not suretye B12 got a bargain with either one of those teams.
BKB

They must have been listening Barry as Coach just announced they’re benching Armstrong. We’ll see how long it lasts.