PDA

View Full Version : CFB Week 7

quercus alba
10-10-2023, 08:58 AM
West Virginia at Houston: Coogs should have stayed in the AAC. The Mountain men prevail 34-21

Syracuse at Florida State: Clempson and the Semenholes back to back is tough sledding for anyone. The Orange go down again 35-17

Georgia at Vanderbilt: Georgia looked worthy of their #1 ranking last week, I expect a little letdown this week but still an easy win Dawgs 31-20

Indiana at Michigan: Not a lot of point of the Hoosiers getting off the bus, Michigan big 45-16

Arkansas at Alabama: Speaking of staying on the bus, Hogs will make Jalen Milroe look like Tom Brady. Bama rolls the piggies 38-6. Sam Pittman says "we have to play better". Again.

Iowa State at Cincinnati: Tough pick here but I like Cincy at home here by half a dozen. Bearcats 27-21

Michigan State at Rutgers: Spartans are a team without a rudder. Scarlet Ka-nights 34-17

Ohio State at Purdue: Sorry DD, no Boiler upset this year but not a blowout either. The Ohio State 30-17

Oregon at Washington: How can I put this? Somewhere in the bottom of the Marianna Trench is an aquatic lifeform who has never seen a man that cares more about this game than I do. Washington 34-31

Texas A&M at Tennessee: I wish this game was played in an alternate universe where both teams could lose. Aggies 28-27

Illinois at Maryland: There was no joy in Bertville as Maryland thrashes the Illini 33-16

BYU at TCU: Brigham's boys beat Arkansas which isn't exactly a ringing endorsement, TCU has the hogs ex-OC which isn't much of an endorsement either. Coogs outmuscle the Horny Toads 33-28

Kansas at Oklahoma State: Not real sure exactly what a Jayhawk is but I suspect they'll win. Cowboys go down 41-21

Florida at South Carolina: This would be a good day for Spencer Rattler to go off, however Florida's ref's travel with the team. Gators win 27-23

Wake Forest at Virginia Tech: Two teams going nowhere fast. Deacons 17-14

Iowa at Wisconsin: Typical Big 10/14/?? game, A real slugfest ..........Wisco 17-13

Louisville at Pittsburgh: Pitt's down a little this year and I like the way Louisville took Notre Dame out of the playoff picture. Cards 33-21

Auburn at LSU: Auburn has a decent D but no O. LSU has a decent O but no D. Homies wins a shootout 37-31

Kansas State at Texas Tech: As I was eating a bowl of venison goulash last night the macaroni in my bowl formed the letters KSU. I figured my wife has finally driven me around the bend so I'm going Raiders 30-26

Miami at North Carolina: After the game ending debacle last week I'm sure the Canes would like to redeem themselves. Ah no, Tarholes 34-20

USC at Notre Dame: Another one of those alternate universe scenarios, I'm gonna call the upset here and go Iwish 29-28

Missouri at Kentucky: Two teams looking to bounce back after disappointing losses. Mizzou wins 31-28

UCLA at Oregon State: Another one of those Marianna Trench thingies. I like beaver. Oregon st 31-20

North Carolina State at Duke: Pack vs HHD (Hanks Hated Dookies). Sorry Hdude, gonna be a devilish evening for State. Dook 30-23

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2023, 10:22 AM
And a spirit win for theSooners this week!

Chicken Dinner
10-10-2023, 11:30 AM
I’m am admitted homer, but I like State’s chances to pull off an upset this week. The new QB provided a spark last week and Duke’s QB is day to day with an ankle injury. The team is still 4-2 with the losses against ND and Louisville which suddenly looks sporty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarryBobPosthole
10-10-2023, 11:36 AM
Lots of interest in ND-USC for me. That could be a good ball game. Caleb Williams is a rare talent and this year is the last chance to see him play. Plus, I wanna see that Speed D in action, lol.

Mizzou at Kentucky is my other pick to watch. Mizzou is like a lot of otherteams this year, for real?, not for real….oughta be good though.

Hank what did they do with that to machine qb? Who’s playing qb?

BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-10-2023, 05:08 PM
MJ Morris who played some last year after Devon Leary (now at Kentucky) got hurt and before he got hurt himself. Yes, it was that kind of year. Morris is a dual threat guy who seems to have the support of his teammates.

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2023, 10:01 AM
Anyone catch the end of the Houston-WV game? Cra-cra.

BKB

quercus alba
10-13-2023, 12:56 PM
I watched the whole game, one of the best games I've seen this year. I don't think West Virginia hurried the Houston QB a single time all night

BarryBobPosthole
10-13-2023, 01:32 PM
From what I’ve read, both coaches’ seats are rather lukewarmish. Houston is at home against texas next week. Wonder if they’ll put a stain in Sark’s dungarees.

BKB

quercus alba
10-14-2023, 09:18 AM
29-0 at half against a 1-4 Stanford team and you give up 46 points in the second half and lose. This historic collapse was brought to you in Primetime by the self proclaimed "best coach in College football", Deion Sanders.

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2023, 10:52 AM
That 4th qtr was entertaining. But that was a total collapse by Colorado. The last OT was as much a surrender as anything.
Coach has his work cut out for him. Four of their last five are against ranked teams.

Good luck today against the Satanic Elephants, QA. I’ll be rootin’ for that big ass qb to have the game of his life. And for just alittle bit of D.

BkB

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2023, 01:15 PM
Did anyone watch that game? One of the very noticeable things that happened afterward is the entireBuffs team and coaches walked off directly to the dressing room and I don’t think I saw a single hand shook. The network didn’t tarry long since it ran overtime, but it didn’t look real sportsmanlike to me.
That may sound like piling on, but when you demand attention,youget it.
BKB

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2023, 02:52 PM
Alabama/Arkansas looks sporty going into the 4th quarter. I just cut it on which is probably the kiss of death for the Hawgs.

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2023, 05:28 PM
I took a nap because the hogs looked like they’d surrendered. What the heck happened?

Chicken Dinner
10-14-2023, 06:40 PM
Not sure as it all happened before I cut it on. P

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2023, 07:28 PM
Washington and Oregon just played a whale of a game. But QA don’t care. Sniff.

BKB

BarryBobPosthole
10-14-2023, 08:47 PM
QA missed the rise of Penix.

BKB

quercus alba
10-14-2023, 11:01 PM
starting to sort out the contenders from the pretenders......like USC.

BarryBobPosthole
10-16-2023, 11:21 AM
Too bad Caleb can’t play linebacker and make a few tackles too.

Lincoln O’Reilly and his dry brisket about to get on thehot seat out there on the left coast.

NKN