PDA

View Full Version : Heading out! Y’all be safe!

BarryBobPosthole
11-20-2023, 07:39 PM
We’re getting up at the buttcrack of dawn tomorrow to drive to Fort Wayne to spend Turkey day with our youngest daughter and her husband. We’ll drive straight thru on the way up and stop in st Louis for the night with family next saturday on the way home. Filled up this afternoon for $2.33 with some discount points I had from a grocery card.
Gonna be a full day tomorrow! If’n I don’t check in before then, y’all have a Happy Turkey Day! I’m thankful for you
dufi13391

BarryBobPosthole
11-20-2023, 07:42 PM
Ya know, to hell with it.

Hombre
11-20-2023, 07:55 PM
Safe travels! Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

DeputyDog
11-20-2023, 08:05 PM
Have a safe trip. Dude, I’m a half hour drive from Fort Wayne. If you find the time, I’m available anytime if you want to try to meet up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
11-20-2023, 08:50 PM
Did you lose Bwana’s sister’s phone number? ;)

Have fun buddy and be careful out there. Lots of nut cases on the roads for the next few days. We’re running a ton of last minute errands tomorrow then dinner with friends, gonna be packing and tying up loose ends Wednesday, then flying out for Rome on Turkey Day. REALLY looking forward to that Trans-Atlantic cruise on the return. I love cruise days, just vegging on the balcony watching the ocean go by …. oh, and stuffing my pie hole almost 24/7. :)

Chicken Dinner
11-21-2023, 08:52 AM
Enjoy the good food and family time!

BarryBobPosthole
11-23-2023, 09:56 AM
Have a safe trip. Dude, I’m a half hour drive from Fort Wayne. If you find the time, I’m available anytime if you want to try to meet up.

Hey Pat, we’re headed out of here for St Louis Saturday morning. Was wondering, if you’re close enough if you wanted to meet us for breakfast somewhere. We’re headed out I-69 towards Indy so we’d prolly need to meet you halfway somewhere. Here’s my digits 918-894-1801. We could likely meet up Friday morning if you’re jammed up on Saturday. I know how you retirees can get busy on Saturdays.
BKB

Bwana
11-28-2023, 10:28 PM
Drive safe and have fun. We are still at $3.09/gallon here except for Sam's Club which is at $2.75.