PDA

View Full Version : Quershun for youse Virginia dufes ...

Thumper
01-01-2024, 10:01 AM
I just ran across an ad for this guy and kind of like what I've seen so far (did some reading and looked at a few more videos). You can disregard the small amount of descriptive drama if you want, but this video pretty much touches on the kind of guy he is. I like what I've read so far ... I don't agree with him 100% on everything, but that's a minor issue. I think if he were running in Florida, I'd look a bit more closely at him. What'cha think?

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IBUE5uft_9k" title="Hung Cao Fights For Us" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chicken Dinner
01-01-2024, 12:59 PM
I have the utmost respect for his background and service. But, pretty sure he got his ass beat when he ran for Congress in 2022. So, now he’s going to run for Senate. I suspect the result will be the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thumper
01-01-2024, 01:33 PM
I have the utmost respect for his background and service. But, pretty sure he got his ass beat when he ran for Congress in 2022. So, now he’s going to run for Senate. I suspect the result will be the same.

Yeah, I think Virginia pretty much turned blue like 15 or 20 years ago as far as Presidential elections go and I think you're pretty blue on State elections for the most part, so I think he'd have an uphill battle anyway. I like his history, not really sure what his qualifications are as far as politics are concerned, but fresh meat wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing I guess. ('Course, I thought the same thing about Trump at one point!) :banghead