PDA

View Full Version : Big Game

Chicken Dinner
02-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Who is everybody rooting for and, more importantly, what’s in the menu? I’ve got ties to the Chiefs and will stick with them again this year. Menu is still TBD but will almost certainly include wings and beer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
02-05-2024, 09:46 PM
CHIEFS! I had season tickets in the late 90s, and have been to two of their three super bowls (vs 49ers, and Eagles). We are driving over to Vegas on Saturday and we will either go to the SB or a watch party.

Thumper
02-05-2024, 10:16 PM
My long time buddy (of 60 years) in Tulsa, would shoot me if I didn’t pull for his Chiefs (even though we’re here in California right now). I’ve put in orders for Korean chicken wings, but I’m not sure what all the extras are going to be. That’s up to the wimmins. I’m counting the hours until I get to see all the camera shots of Taylor during the game! [emoji849]

BarryBobPosthole
02-05-2024, 10:31 PM
Chieves. Lots ofSooner connections all over these teams. San Fransisco may have the edge actually. Depends on if KC is ‘on’ or not.
As much as he wins, sometimes Mahommes just comes out and unexpectedly and for no reason plays like shit at critical times.I’m not predicting it but… Its happened before.
BKB

Big Muddy
02-06-2024, 01:00 AM
49'ers....I like the underdog youngster Brock Purdy....I am nauseated by that day'um Kelse/Swift puppy love sheeit.

quercus alba
02-06-2024, 01:13 AM
I thought you were talking about my weekly Spades/Pitch battle Sunday night. Snacks will be seafood chowder with homemade sourdough

Chicken Dinner
02-06-2024, 10:34 AM
I’m jealous Hombre as I’ve never been to a Super Bowl. They should just hold it there every year IMO.