PDA

View Full Version : Are you frigging kidding me?

Thumper
02-08-2024, 05:53 PM
Hillary with her own server in her basement. No prob, but put trump in jail! Now this? I’ve really strayed away from politics and I know it pisses everyone off here when politics is discussed, but there IS an election coming up. That said, I just read an article THREE times to make sure I read what I thought I read. This isn’t from FOX News, it’s from NBC, so it has to be true, right? The unbelievable part is, he went on to be elected POTUS … AND is running for re-election!

https://www.aol.com/special-counsel-says-evidence-biden-195459759.html

Hombre
02-08-2024, 06:22 PM
Why are you shocked? The "I'm and idiot with poor memory" seems to be a pretty solid defense. If I was on a jury and was told that for a conviction it required full mental awareness I wouldn't convict him.

DeputyDog
02-08-2024, 06:31 PM
Why are you shocked? The "I'm and idiot with poor memory" seems to be a pretty solid defense. If I was on a jury and was told that for a conviction it required full mental awareness I wouldn't convict him.

But yet I’m fully competent to be the President of the United States for four more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hombre
02-08-2024, 08:25 PM
But yet I’m fully competent to be the President of the United States for four more years.

The irony is not lost on me here, but the defense is still solid!

Hombre
02-08-2024, 08:34 PM
Just to add this definitely becomes a campaign ad at some point!

Arty
02-09-2024, 08:37 AM
This will be an interesting election year.

johnboy
02-09-2024, 04:52 PM
Curious that both our countries currently have leaders exhibiting cognitive impairment. Of course yours has an excuse being old and senile. Ours is just thick.