PDA

View Full Version : I had no idea!!!....

Big Muddy
03-05-2013, 01:51 PM
I saw this another site....day'um, I had no idea that Lyme infection could get so advanced....I WILL check myself for ticks, a lot more closely!!!

"""I guess the easiest way is to just explain a day in the life of an Advanced Lyme treatment patient. I will try my best to update as I can with the new treatments & changes that are made based on newer blood work they do each week.

This past week’s treatment was 5 days of the treatments below:

Each day starts at 9:30 with them having to access my port which means they push the needle thru my chest into my port. This is done each Monday and the tubing is left in each week for the IV treatments. Then the needle & tubing is removed each Friday. (I will try & post pics later in the week)

First treatment is called Oxybosh - it consists of removing 2 large vials of my now thick toxic blood. The vials of blood are taken & passed under ultraviolet light to kill bacteria, viral & fungal infections. Ozone gas is added & the blood becomes oxygenated & changes colors becoming a bright red. The now healthy blood is then put back into my bloodstream through my port. (This treatment is 24 times more effective than a Hyperbaric Chamber) We are always amazed at the difference in the color of the blood after it is oxygenated. (I will post before & after pics later in the week)

Next is Chelation Therapy - it grabs all heavy metals we accumulate in our bodies over the years from using the wrong cookware, our drinking water, dental metal fillings emitting mercury, things in the food we eat, the air we breathe, on & on. You would be amazed at all the toxins we all ingest on a daily basis & some we don‘t even know about. This lasts about 1-2 hrs depending on how sick it makes me so they have to slow down the drip if it does.

Next is my nausea drip bag because my body reacts so harshly to the next meds. They have tried putting the max amount of Zophran & homeopathic remedies but none of them worked & I stayed so sick. Now I get a drip bag of Fenegran which does help some, but knocks me in & out of consciousness.

Next is H202 Hydrogen Peroxide IV treatments - it treats all viral infections in the body & also passes through the blood/brain barrier to get all Lyme infections that hide out in the brain, nervous system as well as all Lyme co-infections. Lasts 1- 2 hrs

Next is IV bag of Fenegran again because the next 2 bags just kick my butt.

Next is IV Antibiotics - this kills off the Lyme bacterial & helps breakup the biofilm (Protective coating) around the Lyme bacteria. This one they have to run very slow because it makes me sick due to the Lyme emitting 10 x the toxins as they are dying off. It lasts about 2 hrs.

Next is more Fenegran for the next IV med because that one I react to the most to.

Next is IVC (Intravenous Nutrition) - This delivers nutrients to underserved areas of the body, helps all my nutrient deficiencies, builds all my immune system, helps all the inflammation in my body the Lyme has created. Each person has an individualized prescription based on their specific issues. This one makes me so sick because it highly detoxifies and helps pull out all the die off from the Lyme bacteria that the IV antibiotic just accomplished. This is when the herx reactions of severe pain and all over body uncontrollable shaking happens. This is when my body is on toxin overload and it goes into fight or flight. This usually last about 45 minutes but feels like forever. It is the strangest feeling to not have control over your own body & it takes so much out of me but when that happens it means it’s killing the Lyme so who am I to complain…rightJ You are just so relieved when it’s over, but you literally have nothing left in you for hours afterwards.

Next are all the additional herbs, liquid supplements & tinctures I have to take everyday. Things are added weekly based on weekly blood tests. I did okay on the liquid supplements the first week, but this past week was so bad with the nausea that I just couldn’t get them down so I really need your prayers on this one.

11 Herbal pills in morning,
11 Herbal pills at noon,
13 Herbal pills at night, all to help my blood, sleep and add vitamins

1 - 5 oz Cleansology liquid supplement in morning
1 - 5 oz Cleansology liquid supplement in afternoon to help detox all the Lyme toxins.

1 - 5 oz Greens & protein powder liquid supplement in morning
1 - 5 oz Greens & protein powder liquid supplement afternoon to build my immune system back up

1 - 2 oz calcium drink in morning
1 - 2 oz calcium drink in afternoon

3 different tinctures 10 drops in morning
3 different tinctures 10 drops in afternoon
3 different tinctures 10 drops at night

I will go over the diet portion another day this week. That’s a whole another thread in itself. Again thank you all for your prayers, cards and support. It is God, my family & friends that help me get thru each day."""

BarryBobPosthole
03-05-2013, 01:56 PM
I knew a guy at work that had Lyme's disease several years ago. First, it took them forever to diagnose him and once they did I think it was probably a year before he was recovered enough to work. When it gets far along, it's a biotch from what I understand.
BKB

LJ3
03-05-2013, 02:09 PM
It's pretty bad around these parts. The street where I used to live has three families acutely affected. Life chnging, forever. That's where I lived when I got rocky mountain spotted fever, too. Scary shit. The bitch is, it takes WAY too long to dignose. I've had lyme twice but both times my Doc saw the bite, assumed the worst and we knocked it out fast. Waiting 4-6 weeks for a test to com back is way too risky.