quercus alba
04-06-2024, 07:01 PM
Get back with me in a couple of hours and I'll make my prediction

quercus alba
04-06-2024, 07:33 PM
Edey is a turnover machine, Purdue would be better off to bench him

quercus alba
04-06-2024, 08:09 PM
I'm gonna go with the Boilers by a dozen or so.

Same for Uconn

DeputyDog
04-06-2024, 09:30 PM
That was probably the sloppiest game Purdue has played all year. Got to give NC State credit for their defense but they didn’t seem to put much effort into rebounding though. There were a lot of times there wasn’t anyone from NC State anywhere near the ball to get a rebound especially on the offensive end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Dinner
04-07-2024, 11:09 AM
I was down at my cabin in the mountains and had to listen in the radio so hard to really tell what was going on for sure. Edie is a beast and I’ll be pulling for Perdue Monday night.

DeputyDog
04-07-2024, 11:36 AM
Hopefully Purdue’s bad games are behind them. They had a poor shooting game against Tennessee and they were sloppy with the ball against NC State and had a lot of turnovers.

It will be a good game if they can take care of the ball and hit their outside shots.

BarryBobPosthole
04-07-2024, 01:38 PM
I was down at my cabin in the mountains and had to listen in the radio so hard to really tell what was going on for sure. Edie is a beast and I’ll be pulling for Perdue Monday night.

Did you fly yourlive-in to Nova scotia?

quercus alba
04-09-2024, 12:04 AM
Kudo's to Purdue and Matt Painter. He's a classy standup guy, Hope he wins it all one day

DeputyDog
04-09-2024, 05:56 AM
UConn’s perimeter defense is what decided that game. The way they were able to completely take away the three point shot for Purdue was impressive.