PDA

View Full Version : Bucky

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 11:56 AM
I don't know if you're interest, but my nephew in conway is selling his 4X4 so he can buy a boat. This one has been garage kept and he takes care of his stuff I can vouch for that. I think he's wanting $6k for it. Not sure how these fit in your 'what's good and what's bad' list but thought I'd pass it on in case it would foot the bill for ya.

Oh yeah, has 60 hrs on it.

And of course, if Bucky ain't interested anybody else who might be just let me know and I'll put you in touch.
BKB

http://www.atv.com/specs/yamaha/utility/2011/grizzly/450-auto-4x4-eps.html

Buckrub
03-06-2013, 12:00 PM
Pretty steep for a 450...............Honda's 500 or so goes new for less than that. But if it has power steering, he might get close.

But wait.......you have a nephew in Conway? really! SO why did I not know this?

Big Muddy
03-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Sounds like a nice 4x4 atv....Bucky's prolly not interested....he'll want something that will only run in reverse. ;)

Buckrub
03-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Wait...

They have reverse on these things now?

Big Muddy
03-06-2013, 12:09 PM
But wait.......you have a nephew in Conway? really! SO why did I not know this?

So you wouldn't be bugging him to help you grease your boat axles or remove your drain plug. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 12:12 PM
I don't think he's stuck on that price. since its used it's likely negotiable. Knowing Jeremy, its been pretty well maintained. He is my nephew by marriage from Cameron Oklahoma, three tours in Iraq, and came home with MS. He's a really great young man. His wife is finishing her college in Conway. Not sure which college. She's a physical therapist. They're both coming to stay with me for six weeks while she does her clinicals here.
BKB

Buckrub
03-06-2013, 12:15 PM
Probably UCA. They have a great nursing, etc., department.

What kind of boat does he want?

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 12:57 PM
not sure, but I can find out. or better yet, call him up and talk to him about that 4X4 and he'll tell you what he's looking for. You may know someone who'll do a swap with him.
BKB