PDA

View Full Version : Site Security

River1
03-06-2013, 01:52 PM
Whew. When you guys say you are careful who you accept into your group you aren't kidding. Had to beg borrow and steal (and be made fun of by Barry of all people) just to get registered. But now I am here and it should only take about a week and you guys will wish I was gone. I've read everyone's posts for years it seems so i know most of you so I'll introduce myself. Kevin is my name and I've worked with several members here for 13 or so years. Been married for 18 years. Two daughters, 16 and 13 (no jokes you pervs). One plays soccer and one swims. Been a while since i hunted anything (except a cold beer or a paper target) but love to fish every chance I get. If anyone has any ammo for sale (at regular prices) I'm interested LOL... :)AR

quercus alba
03-06-2013, 01:56 PM
Knowing posthole ain't exactly a ringing endorsement. Better bring a plate of hotwings to kinda smooth things over

HideHunter
03-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Welcome River and don't let them get you down. They've tried everything to block me but I'm too smart for them. . . They'll never figure out I'm really Billie if we don't tell them. :)

River1
03-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Would it be better if I told you I was friends with Birddog? Tom? Travis? I didn't think so. I picked Barry because he had the pull to get me registered.

Big Skyz
03-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Welcome always nice to have some one new show up.

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 02:44 PM
Welcome, Kevin! Sorry the sign up was such a pain in the ass. Niner and I have been talking about how we can make it easier and still not get attacked by the spamsters.

Its good to have another fisherman on the site!

BKB

Birddog
03-06-2013, 03:35 PM
Ah shit, there goes the neighborhood.

LJ3
03-06-2013, 04:01 PM
If short shit says ah shit, that shit is good shit and I'll take that shit.

Welcome, Riverman, riverboy? riverrat? riverphonix? WTF?!?!? We have to figure this out asap!

River1
03-06-2013, 04:15 PM
At one point in my life I'm sure I've answered to just about all those names except River Phoenix. Spend as much time as I can in and around the Grand River end of Lake Ft Gibson. One of my favorite spots on the planet.

Bwana
03-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome aboard sir.

Hopefully this means we can get somebody besides Posthole or Cappy's picture on the fishing board once in a while.

As for LJ3, don't mind him. He is locked in his house due to a snowstorm and between the ghosts in his house and all the home cooking he has eaten along with the Grey Goose he has consumed things obviously have short-circuited somewhere upstairs.

Big Muddy
03-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Welcome, River....h3ll, I didn't know Phole HAD any friends ;)....but, since you know B'dog and Trav, you are prolly NOT be a homo, so we're glad to have ya. ;)

Thump will prolly be along after a while to sniff your butt, and chase you around the yard. ;)

Big Skyz
03-06-2013, 04:21 PM
Bwana it's all that time LJ3 spends sleeping with his cats that has short-circuited his brain.

River1
03-06-2013, 04:35 PM
I remember some time ago reading about someone with cats who was scared of ghosts and things that go bump in the night????? Was that LJ3? If so, that would explain a lot.

Thumper
03-06-2013, 05:13 PM
Ha ha ha! What a way to start out here ... mentioning you know Posthole! Strike ONE!! ;)

Welcome dude ... it's great to have some new blood around here. Post often!

Sunshine
03-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome River to our little corner of the web.

Seeings you been a lurker, for some time, glad you stepped forward and joined us.

You know how these guys can be, so don't go back to lurking if they tick you off.

I'm one of the very few woman that can handle these guys.

Welcome!! :D

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Kevin, just don't take any water meter advice from Sunshine.

BKB

Sunshine
03-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Hay ... What you talking about??? I was right and won!!!' :D

BarryBobPosthole
03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Oh yeah, and we probably should tell you that you might or might not be on a list somewhere now. Just listen for a droning sound in the background when you're out and about.

BKB

Buckrub
03-06-2013, 05:59 PM
A) Welcome.
B) Condolences
C) Do you know Yeti?
D) If C=yes, do you agree with Yeti approximately 100% of the time?
E) Does Posthole do your annual reviews? (if so, you can PM me your answers directly, secretly)

Captain
03-06-2013, 07:30 PM
I'm one of the very few woman that can handle these guys.

Welcome!! :D

And Kribbs would be the other one... :D

Welcome aboard, and if you been reading you already know I'm the smart one of the bunch.

Hope you will stick around even though it seems you hang around a pretty rough crowd. ;)
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

River1
03-07-2013, 09:19 AM
No worries Barry. I'm pretty sure I am on several "lists" already. Thanks for the welcome everyone. From my years of lurking I can say that Captain is the smart one. Barry might be married to Buckrub (they seem to fight like an old married couple). Thumper has had a very interesting life. Eddie and Sunshine have the coolest dogs and BigSky is hell on a coyote... Happy Thursday everyone!

LJ3
03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
(a) Jimmy has WAY more cats than me. (ii) Bite me! (3) Ghosts are real (D) see (ii)

Buckrub
03-07-2013, 10:27 AM
I do like redheads!!!!

But.........he just simply doesn't have enough stools.

And Thump makes all that stuff up. Go ahead, ask him to post pictures. I bet they have a lot of Adam's Apples in 'em.

Thumper
03-07-2013, 10:36 AM
HEY! I don't have ANY cats! (Lynn has quite a few though) :(