PDA

View Full Version : I love dogs, too....but day'um!!!.....

Big Muddy
03-11-2013, 10:15 AM
LAS VEGAS (FOX 5 News) : Vegas woman arrested for sex with pit bull.

A Las Vegas woman was arrested Tuesday after authorities caught her having sex with a pit bull in her back yard, according to Metro police.

In an arrest report released Wednesday, police said they were called to a home in the 300 block of N. 16th Street, where 23-year-old Kara Vandereyk was engaging in sexual acts with the animal in full view of neighbors.

Police said the woman stood-up and greeted officers with a "Hi".
Vandereyk appeared to be under the influence of drugs or was mentally ill, according to the report.

Police said she could not identify herself and was unable to answer questions about the current date or name of the President of the United States.

Vandereyk is quoted in the report telling officers, "I'm bipolar." She also admitted to taking prescription medication but was not sure if she was on them at the time, police said.

Vandereyk is charged with open and gross lewdness.

The canine was taken into the custody of Animal Control.

Buckrub
03-11-2013, 10:32 AM
They didn't charge the dog?

Doesn't seem fair somehow................

Big Muddy
03-11-2013, 10:36 AM
They didn't charge the dog?

Doesn't seem fair somehow................

He prolly didn't know who the President was either....good dog. ;)

Thumper
03-11-2013, 11:00 AM
I spent two frigging months tied down to a hospital bed with tubes and wires and two weeks of that was in a dang coma! I swear, whenever they'd come in to "evaluate" me, those are the same two questions they'd ask me. Heck, I don't even know what the date is TODAY ... much less at that point in time! The only window in the room was behind me and half the time when the clock read 3:00 ... I had no clue if it was a.m. or p.m. ... how the heck would I know what the date was?!

I will admit, I was in the hospital the same year Obama was elected and I actually did have trouble remembering the President's name at times. I'd eventually remember the Obama part ... but I had a heck of a time remembering "Barack"!

I'm glad they didn't have me committed based on having trouble with those questions! :eek:

jb
03-11-2013, 11:34 AM
Best part of the book "Happy Hooker" was when she had sex with the German Shepherd, and they made a movie out of that one. :>

Big Muddy
03-11-2013, 12:15 PM
In college, a bunch of us went to a traveling circus show, on the outskirts of Oktibbeha County....we saw a messican gal and a donkey....well, ya'll know the rest of the story. ;)

HideHunter
03-11-2013, 12:23 PM
Bet that dog is sitting in a cage at some shelter saying, "Damn - I wish people would mind their own business." ;)

Big Muddy
03-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Bet that dog is sitting in a cage at some shelter saying, "Damn - I wish people would mind their own business." ;)

I sorta doubt it, Hide....just take a look at the "dog ho"....if I was that pit bull, I'd hafta be wearing a cone AND a blindfold to hit that....or, put a grocery sack over her head....day'um, can you imagine the diseases that ho spreads around???

HideHunter
03-11-2013, 12:48 PM
ain't enough whiskey in the entire free world...

johnboy
03-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Nasty!

DeputyDog
03-11-2013, 09:34 PM
Looks like your typical meth user to me.

Thumper
03-12-2013, 09:31 AM
That's the very first thought that came to my mind Deppity.