PDA

View Full Version : Wow

BarryBobPosthole
03-14-2013, 09:11 AM
Welker will be catching passes from Manning. that's friggin' awesome.

BKB

hotshot
03-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Watched Manning for years in Indy. I could have sworn he was done after the neck surgery. My wife had the same surgery after a car accident. Took her over 4 yrs to be normal... Well, will never be the same. But at a point now where she can tolerate it. Of course we do not have the means for her to fly to Europe for stem cells.
He is as intense as he comes and Indy misses him, but is happy with LUCK.
Will be hard to root for Welker... After cheering for the colts, it will be hard to cheer for a former PAtriot. Great team, but a big time rival of the colts.

Chicken Dinner
03-14-2013, 10:02 AM
I've got to think that's going to be a killer combination next year. I've always felt that Welker was a bit of a "system" guy and wasn't worth the big payday he was after. But, for two years and $12m for Welker and given Manning's age, I've got to think they're the team to beat in the AFC next year.

BarryBobPosthole
03-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Welker is in a great position in that there's a couple of dandy receivers already on that team and he'll be the guy that gets a lot of single coverage. I think Atlanta is going to be the team to beat next year, myself. Its about time they beat that old door down instead of knocking on it like they have been the last few years. (In the words of Bum Phillips, knock that sumbitch down)

BKB