PDA

View Full Version : Take a looky-see...

Big Skyz
03-14-2013, 10:42 AM
Shameless plug for someone that I'm very proud of. My wife has worked her tail off the last few years writing a book trilogy. In conjunction with this trilogy she has been working with movie producer Kevin Buxbaum. His credits include Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, IRobot, Avatar, and most recently Life of Pi. He purchased the movie rights to my wife's trilogy series. He says he really wants to turn them into a movie and we certainly hope that he will. We aren't holding our breath or anything, but I think it's quite a feather in my wife's cap that a major movie producer is so interested in her work. Of the trilogy, the first two books are published and available through Amazon.com. The first is called Tombs of Terror and the second book is called The Lost Curse. Her pen name is T. Lynn Adams. The third book is scheduled for publication sometime late spring to early summer. Anyway I'm excited for her and know how hard she has worked. If any of you would like to know more or have friends that are avid readers I would encourage you to visit her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/author.T.Lynn.Adams

BarryBobPosthole
03-14-2013, 10:49 AM
Wow, love the honu on the cover of her book. I have a tattoo that looks vaguely like that! and congrats to her, that's an awesome accomplishment! I have a friend who is a YA author and has written several books now both for adults and young adults. He's done well in the e-publishing side of things and is doing quite well among the area writers. I hope she makes it big!

BKB

Bwana
03-14-2013, 12:31 PM
My 2 boys, wife, and I have all read the first book and need to get the second one ordered.

The first one was definitely a good read and I can't wait to read the other two. I truly hope the movie deal comes through for her, that would be WAY cool!

Again, congrats to her for such a great accomplishment.

LJ3
03-14-2013, 12:40 PM
Troy, That is absoulutely wonderful! Seriously! If all those peices line up, something tells me you wouldn't mind being a kept man for the rest of your life :)

Captain
03-14-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm a third way through this book and it is a good read! Like the first one its hard to put down...
Congrats to her
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
03-14-2013, 01:01 PM
Now THAT is really cool! Congrats to all.

Sunshine
03-15-2013, 12:45 PM
Sorry missed this thread!!

Please tell her congratulations!!!!
What a great accomplishment. :D