PDA

View Full Version : I'm out'ta here ... wish me luck.

Thumper
03-14-2013, 11:07 PM
Gonna get some shut-eye and hit that big estate sale early in the morning. Friday is mostly a scouting mission unless there's something I absolutely can't live without and am afraid to leave behind. I'll make myself a list, research it on the net tomorrow night, then hit it again Saturday when the left-overs are half price. ;)

Once I finish tomorrow, I have to run a friend to the airport as she's leaving for a vacation in China. (yes, I'm jealous as hell!) :(

See youse dufes later ... I may not be able to check in tomorrow.

Thumper
03-15-2013, 04:24 PM
Later buttheads ... got'ta get my friend to Tampa to catch her Hong Kong flight. Dang I miss traveling. :(

Buckrub
03-15-2013, 06:04 PM
Ain't you going to Tampa?

???

LJ3
03-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Good luck Jimmy! Score some cool stuff we can research!

You should start tellin' people you have a crack research team at these things... could be another revenue stream for us!

BarryBobPosthole
03-15-2013, 09:53 PM
Well..........bye.

BKB

Captain
03-15-2013, 11:02 PM
Good luck Thumper hope you find some treasure!

If you find any of these old tools marked "ford" pick em up and ill send you a buck or two....
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2013, 01:48 AM
I doubt there's any Ford tools that old that ain't just plumb wore out. Most Ford owners I know are pretty salty mechanics.
From experience.
BKB

Thumper
03-16-2013, 05:34 AM
Ya' bunch'a dufes. Pay attention. The first post was before going to the estate sale. The second post was the late afternoon run to the airport yesterday afternoon. What a disaster! Long story but I never made it home last night. Arrrrggghhhh! What a night! Details later today. Total craziness.

Captain
03-16-2013, 07:17 AM
I doubt there's any Ford tools that old that ain't just plumb wore out. Most Ford owners I know are pretty salty mechanics.
From experience.
BKB

True Dat' but any man that can buy shit from the 12th century SURELY can find some 60 year old hand tools! :D
Take Care, Captain

PS: I did catch your Tombstone reference above.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner