PDA

View Full Version : Actually, they're only 99 inches....

Big Muddy
03-16-2013, 10:11 AM
According to Guiness, those big-azz hips are only 99 inches, but another chicken or two with gravy, oughta fix that, right up.

She claims that three preganancies caused all that weight to "settle" in her hips....I got news for her....shut the day'um gas off to that oven, and lock the refrigerator door.

Day'um, I got big tractor tires that aren't even 8 foot in circumference!!!

World’s Largest Hips Have An 8 Foot Circumference And Are 100 Inches Wide

Big Muddy
03-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Oh, yeah, by the way, THUMP WOULD HIT IT!!!....both, before and after his next yard sale!!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-16-2013, 11:41 AM
That there is what you call a bedonkadonk.

BKB

quercus alba
03-16-2013, 11:46 AM
there's enough junk in that trunk for Thump to sell by the ton

LJ3
03-16-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm not sure even Thump has the equipment to hit that. I think the jaws of life may be needed.

Big Muddy
03-16-2013, 02:48 PM
For just a moment, close your eyes, and just imagine this....you've been to a bar, and got to dancing with a really nice-looking gal....you start doing shots with her and the gals at her table, and that's all you remember until you wake up the next morning in some sleezy motel room....you roll over, and all you can see are two scuzzy-looking feet with bunions and dirty toenails that are so long that they are starting to curl under.

They're sticking right in your face, and their "aroma" begins to burn your nose-hairs....you throw back the covers, to reveal that 99 inch azz....then, you imagine the worst....she's upside down in the bed...."Please, Dear Lord, tell me that I didn't go 69, pleassssse!!!" ;)

LJ3
03-16-2013, 02:59 PM
Good god Eddie!!! I have to go take a shower!