PDA

View Full Version : Opinions, please........

Big Muddy
03-19-2013, 12:38 AM
Got a buddy who came up with this idea, and is applying for a patent....he asked me what I thought about it, after he had already started making them, and trying to sell them.

What do you guys think about it???

http://fuelsfine.com

Bwana
03-19-2013, 09:02 AM
Is vandalism really that big of a problem? If so, then it is probably worth it but I would think the hassle of having to deal with a key for the lock would/could be a pain in the butt.

BarryBobPosthole
03-19-2013, 09:12 AM
It looks like a good idea if you have enemies or disgruntled employees!

BKB

Niner
03-19-2013, 12:15 PM
With the price of gas/diesel, I'd be more worried about theft than vandalism. Of course I don't have $100K equipment sitting in a "yard" unattended all night either.

I recently bought a locking gas cap for my truck. I noticed that it didn't seem like I was getting much mileage out of a tank of gas....especially since I don't hardly go anywhere. I am pretty sure the neighbor's kid has been slipping over here in the middle of the night and sucking out some of me gas. Since I put it on I seem to be getting LOTS more time out of a tank.

BarryBobPosthole
03-19-2013, 12:21 PM
We call a piece of garden hose a Oklahoma Credit Card here. when I was a teenager, I was a master at siphoning gas out of the old man's tractor. He knew it though. I'd clogged up the filter on my gas line in my old car and he said once 'that rust looks like the same stuff I got out of my tractor's fuel filter'. I asked him where he bought his gas.

BKB