PDA

View Full Version : Bucky

BarryBobPosthole
03-25-2013, 09:25 PM
Explain this West Memphis Three business to me. What an abomination!
BKB

Buckrub
03-25-2013, 09:40 PM
Something new happened? This is old news....

3 grown kids killed 3 little kids, convicted, went to prison. Years later, Hollywood types befriend them and somehow, some magic way, the state entered some kind of crazy thing where they agreed to let them replead as 'guilty' and then let them go free.

Beats me. I don't have any faith in anything in Hollywood, and not much for our current judicial system. Just another thing God will sort out at some point, because man sure can't seem to.

Buckrub
03-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Going to bed.

I guess there's some new 'movie' out or something. I dunno. The truth is as obscured as the real truth about Newtown, CT..........for which we'll never get to see the 'official report'.....but in only one short month (now 4), the Newtown crime somehow has an AR-15 involved, though one was never there, and probably more than one shooter was involved, though that'll never see the light of day.......and anyone who says that is now looked on as a nut......and if that can happen in 4 months, anything can happen in 20 years of b/s about the West Memphis case.

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2013, 08:46 AM
From the sounds of things its probably a good thing the Hollywood types got involved, otherwise Arkansas would have executed an innocent man. How do things like that get so out of hand?
My daughter and her husband went and saw the movie documentary that's out on it and I remember seeing the story on HBO a while ago.
BKB

Buckrub
03-26-2013, 09:51 AM
Many do not think they were innocent. And no executions were planned or involved.

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2013, 09:59 AM
I thought one of the guys got the death penalty. Maybe I misread. Who doesn't think they were innocent? And whether they were or not, the prosecution was badly bungled. Sounds to me like there needs to be some accountability there. Of course, it was only twenty years out of these guy's lives.

BKB

Buckrub
03-26-2013, 12:00 PM
I don't think they were innocent, is one.

So are thousands of other folks.

Twenty years of their lives??? Nowhere near enough.....