PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Alabama......

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 08:48 AM
I'm not much of a drinker, but at least MS came outta the darks ages on home-beer-brewing freedom, this week....sure am glad the revenuer's never came to my house, and checked my stash of home-made muscadine wine. ;)

Michael McLaughlin
michael.mclaughlin@huffingtonpost.com
Posted: 03/22/2013 11:14 am EDT

"""If you're in a state where cousins can legally marry each other, but home brewers are forbidden to practice their craft, you must be in Alabama.

Indeed, Alabama now stands out as the only state where home brewing is illegal. Mississippi voted this week to legalize the hobby lager lovers and hopheads in America have enjoyed, even before George Washington and Sam Adams boiled up their first brews.

Alabamans don't just get slapped with a ticket if they start mixing up a batch. It's a felony."""

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Alabama, you got the weight on your shoulders that's breakin' your back. Your Cadillac has got a wheel in the ditch and a wheel on the track....

BKB

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 10:08 AM
Hmmm, that rhymes....sounds like the words to a song, but I can't remember which one. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2013, 10:10 AM
alabama

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 11:53 AM
Oh, okay....I never listen to the words of a song, anyway.....just the music....and, only if it's good music....btw, Bama is good music. ;)