PDA

View Full Version : I been called a lot of things....

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Actually, I guess ALL of us here at GH are being called "Heartless Motherf--kers".

At least, that's what Jim Carrey thinks....he's funny as h3ll, but maybe he's just a bit touched-in-the-haid, too. ;)

Actually, I don't give a day'um what he or anyone else thinks.

------------
Jim Carrey: Gun Control Opponents Are 'Heartless Motherf--kers'
The Huffington Post | By Kia Makarechi Posted: 03/25/2013 9:42 am EDT | Updated: 03/25/2013 5:48 pm EDT

"""""Jim Carrey once again took to Twitter to blast opponents of gun control, calling them "heartless motherf--kers......"""""

Thumper
03-26-2013, 12:39 PM
Never have been a Jim Carrey fan anyway. He's just way too over-the-top goofy for me. He's popular ... just a little more than I can handle personally.

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Yep, touched-in-the-haid. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
03-26-2013, 12:56 PM
I thought he was funny when he was on In Living Color. Other than that, notsomuch.

I really don't think his opinion is any more relevant than anyone else's.

BKB

Big Muddy
03-26-2013, 01:10 PM
I thought he was funny when he was on In Living Color. Other than that, notsomuch.

I really don't think his opinion is any more relevant than anyone else's.

BKB

True dat....but, like so many of the Hollywood-types, they have a large audience, being swayed and misguided.

Buckrub
03-26-2013, 06:05 PM
He's about as funny as Steve Martin. Not any!

But of COURSE I think that people with his background are to be seriously heard on such a subject, especially when they speak so eloquently about their beliefs.