PDA

View Full Version : geniuses and/or idiots

Tightline
03-28-2013, 02:13 PM
If the government wants to ban stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines with more than ten rounds, but gives 20 F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt...you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

Tightline
03-28-2013, 02:37 PM
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

Tightline
03-28-2013, 04:33 PM
If you have to show identification to board a plane, cash a check, buy liquor or check out a library book, but not to vote who runs the government... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

Chicken Dinner
03-28-2013, 05:16 PM
Like.

LJ3
03-28-2013, 09:10 PM
From the subject line I thought you had been sitting in the meetings I've been in all damn day.

Tightline
03-28-2013, 09:58 PM
This will be the first weekend in a coon,s age that'll be fit for fishin and we got Easter company till Monday. Good company but I shore would like to go fishin. Any kind of fishin. I know I'm tired of idiots. We could sure use a genius or two to head us back in the direction of decency and common sense.

Tightline
03-29-2013, 01:35 PM
If you have to get your parents pernission to go on a field trip or take an asprin in school, but not to get an abortion... you might live in a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots.