PDA

View Full Version : Easter Weekend Plans

BarryBobPosthole
03-29-2013, 02:21 PM
Going to my grandson's second birthday party tomorrow (it'll be 40 adults and about five kids as is typical of those affairs). My son Dan should be in this weekend and we're just having the usual Easter ham and scalloped taters and trimmings on Sunday. All the chicks will be in the nest except the one in Colorado and she's coming home for a long weekend the 18th.

BKB

jb
03-29-2013, 02:28 PM
All three are back from Spring Break this weekend, #3 's wife turns 30 tomorrow so the whole family and friends are meeting at a local watering hole tonight, then we have them all over on Sunday after church for about the same fixings.

Chicken Dinner
03-29-2013, 03:27 PM
Easter Service followed by an Easter Egg hunt in the backyard. (My youngest is in 3rd grade and I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe, but he's not about to let go of a good thing,). Then I'm gonna a standing rib roast on the BGE for supper.

Captain
03-29-2013, 03:32 PM
Meredith and her husband coming in tomorrow and we are having a get together tomorrow and Sunday lunch with Hammerhead and his gal-pal. Will be the first time Meredith has been home since Christmas.
Then Sunday afternoon late Archer, Outdoor Diva and little Diva coming in for a week of Turkey killin' and bream catchin'
All in all a good week planned.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

quercus alba
03-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Archer and outdoor diva at the same time? I know I'm not in the coven but am I missing something, or is it just coinkydink?

BarryBobPosthole
03-29-2013, 04:47 PM
Say hey to the Archer and his buddy heater for me! (Don't let him climb any trees)
BKB

Big Boy
03-30-2013, 03:20 PM
I'll be spending 17 hours on the auto train. Sitting behind a smoker (God give me strength). Not a great way to travel when you're of larger carriage. Tried to hook up with Thump while I was down in FL but schedules didn't mesh. Mostly mine. 17 sleepless hours coming. And I start a new job Monday?!?! I'm an idiot.

Thumper
03-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Big Boy comes to Florida and the weather goes right into the toilet ... he leaves, and we go back to normal! Sumpin' tells me BB has a crappy track record with vacations. ;)

Sorry things didn't work out BB ... so close ... but so far. :(

Big Boy
03-31-2013, 08:07 AM
Yeah that's about the size if it. Maybe next time.