View Full Version : Posthole???

Buckrub
04-01-2013, 08:49 AM
You among the living?

If so, speak to us!

If not, SPEAK to us!!

BarryBobPosthole
04-01-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm here and headed to the doctor sometime today. I thought I'd passed the damned thing when I peed out a huge blood clot and suddenly my flow was back to normal and my urine turned clear. then I got a dull roaring ache in my kidney and its moved from there down to my bladder so there must be another one. At least that's my self diagnosis. I'm going to see the doc just to make sure this isn't some raging kidney infection or something. I've had the same thing happen when I passed a stone but never that much blood or a big clot like that. I found some hydrocodone the wife had from her surgery a couple years ago and stayed pretty much stoned out of my mind on that shit all weekend. I did manage to eat some Easter dinner with the family and had a bite or two of asparagus and now my damned ankle hurts this morning. I guess I just need to resign myself to taking yet another damned pill every day. Anything would beat this shit.
But my stuff isn't life threatening or anything so just remember the folks in our GH family that need it most. I appreciate you asking though.

BKB

Buckrub
04-01-2013, 09:35 AM
I assume that was speaking from the former, and not the latter, then..........

Seriously, hope it 'works itself out'. I swear, that's probably the only medical condition in Gray's Anatomy that I haven't had.........knock on wood.

Thumper
04-01-2013, 12:40 PM
I'm with you Bucky ... never had the pleasure myownfineself. Ain't much else that's passed me by ... but I hope I never have to deal with one'o these dang things.

Hope it all works out ok for ya' P-hole.

Thumper
04-01-2013, 12:41 PM
Ha ha ha! As soon as I hit the send button ... I realized I just used "works out" and "p-hole" in the same sentence. ;)

LJ3
04-01-2013, 01:45 PM
I hope it passes soon! I admit a have a l have a low tolerance for pain. Pretty sure I would be demanding surgery!

Chicken Dinner
04-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Good luck at the Doc's. it sure doesn't sound like a run of the mill stone.

BarryBobPosthole
04-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I just got back from the doc and he gave me some flomax to open things up and said come back in a week if it hasn't passed and he'd do a cat scan and see what the size of the thing is. He also gave me a scrip for allopurinol and said that should help preentfuture ones and preventmy gout.
Geowing old is not for the faint of heart.
BKB