PDA

View Full Version : Man

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2013, 12:26 PM
The Cards pulled down the Giant's pants and spanked their little asses, to use a term from one of my favorite movies. I kept thinking "This would have been nice in game 4 of the NLCS". But nah, I'm not bitter. Not one little bit.

BKB

Buckrub
04-08-2013, 12:34 PM
So negative!!!!

Roses are smelling good.

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2013, 12:37 PM
Wain-o looked dominant against a very strong lineup. I like to see the guys we'll need later in the season from bench getting some 9 inning games too. It'll all pay off in the long run. I'm concerned about how this team gets into offensive slumps though and just can't hit the ground with their hat sometimes. This is a VERY solid offensive lineup for the Cards, the best in a long time and I think better than the team that won the World Series last time. It just confounds me what happened in last year's NLCS. We just died. But so did the rest of who faced the Giants starting pitching too I guess.

BKB

Buckrub
04-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Somebody has to be the best. Sometimes it's you and sometimes it's them.

3:00 pm today.......one of the hardest tickets in sports......opening day at Busch. After my last few days, I'd give at least one leg to be there. The Hated Reds are here, and we're a game behind 'em. Early games count just as much as late ones.

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2013, 01:42 PM
I hope Dusty Baker trips on the top step of the dugout and lands on his mouth. Or better yet, Johnny Cueto's mouth.

BKB

LW
04-08-2013, 02:09 PM
Dusty Baker can drop dead and go to hell with cueto and phillips tucked under each arm. I'm not bitter, it's just how I feel.

Buckrub
04-08-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't feel that way at all. I want them to both be healthy.

What I want is for Dusty to get hit by a foul ball from Molina in the toothpick and drive it into his brain, if he has one. At least a nasal cavity. And I want Phillips to try and suck it out with his mouth and suck so hard that it gets thrown backwards and gets stuck in his brain, and they are buried with their heads together. At the funeral, I want Cueto to be a pallbearer and to trip and drop the casket on his foot, the same one he kicked Carp with, and it knocks his foot completely off right there, in a bloody mess. I want the medics to come so slowly that he dies right here on Reds Television and Marty Brennamen calls the whole thing and has a heart attack while doing it.

If y'all are gonna be fans, you need to get a bit more creative.

LW
04-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Somebody needs to talk it out a little...

Buckrub
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Glad I didn't spend a million dollars buying tickets to this one!

Course, if I did, I'd be enjoying an amazing steak at Mike Shannon's right about now. Cost me $200.00, but what the heck. Either them or Uncle Sam or Kids.

BarryBobPosthole
04-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Don't talk to me. I'm not ready for human contact yet.
BKB

Buckrub
04-08-2013, 08:41 PM
That sucked, didn't it?