PDA

View Full Version : That Kim Jon Un F--er Better Not Come to Oklahoma

BarryBobPosthole
04-10-2013, 08:54 AM
Or I'll put some chopsockey handgun mojo on his sorry self.
BKB

Thumper
04-10-2013, 10:15 AM
Izzat you?

Buckrub
04-10-2013, 11:41 AM
Clearly not. No ponytail or earring or bra.

Thumper
04-10-2013, 12:09 PM
I don't think those fall within military regulations. ;)

Buckrub
04-10-2013, 12:23 PM
Well, I doubt Posthole did either, but he was dang sure in there!!! :)

BarryBobPosthole
04-10-2013, 12:38 PM
I always stayed within AFR 35-10 when I was in.

Nowadays, notsomuch. I do still keep my gig line straight though.

And bite me Bucky.

BKB

Buckrub
04-10-2013, 12:53 PM
Yes Sir.

(Funny.........I guess the ONE 'habit' I carried out of the military was keeping my gig line straight. Sort of an obsession. Guess DI's are all alike, down deep).........

BarryBobPosthole
04-10-2013, 02:58 PM
It looks like Chuck Hagel just called the little asshole's bluff. Glad to see we aren't giving them what they want, which what they really want is our money.

BKB

"Their actions and their words have not helped defuse a combustible situation," Hagel told reporters at the Pentagon. He said the United States and its allies want to see North Korean rhetoric "ratcheted down," but if that doesn't happen, "our country is fully prepared to deal with any contingency."

"We have every capacity to deal with any action North Korea will take to protect this country and the interests of this country and our allies," Hagel said.

Buckrub
04-10-2013, 03:04 PM
If you have any prayer room left over, my fishing buddy's son is headed to S. Korea on the 22nd. He works for big drilling company, and S. Korea is building a drilling boat and he's there to train/oversee/etc. He goes back and forth, and when it's done he'll go with the boat to wherever it is anchored to drill, several possibilities world wide. But for now he's going into and out of S. Korea a lot.

Scary times.

Thumper
04-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Ha! I have a buddy (Army) who did two back-to-back tours in Iraq. Last year, he was sent to Korea and figured it would be a "vacation" from the craziness of Iraq. He doesn't come home 'til sometime this Summer ... that is, IF they let him come home now. Back when I could travel, I'd normally hit S. Korea twice a year (Incheon) and can't even imagine that sawed off little fat fucker messing with that country. I guess he can't stand not dragging them down with him.

Buckrub
04-10-2013, 03:28 PM
Short of a total denouncement of his entire culture, he's got no other option. THAT is what is scary.

There are no dogs, cats, birds, animals, and few crops in N. Korea. They eat daily from our hands. If they are out of food, they can't admit that without 'losing face'. So they bluster.

But he is just nuts enough he MIGHT do something. Doesn't even scare me, EXCEPT for their northern border. That scares me to death.