PDA

View Full Version : TeeDub Says Hey

BarryBobPosthole
04-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Heard from Terry this week on email. He was involved in another round of chemo when he wrote. A few issues but doing pretty well over all. I think he should get some news on how its going here in a few weeks.

Seemed to be in good spirits and still ornery! He wanted me to say hello to all of you dufuses.

BKB

Bwana
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Glad to hear he is still fighting that crap for all it's worth.

Buckrub
04-11-2013, 02:35 PM
Good news. Hang in there, buddy. Praying for you daily.

TeeDub
04-15-2013, 04:32 PM
Still Hangin" in there. Worst reaction to this bout of chemo treatments so far is the rotten taste in my mouth which makes everything taste crappy. Have only lost about 25 lbs since first diagnosed in Sept. Not bad and feeling OK for the most part. Gets me down at times, but staying positive for the most part. Last CT scan a few weeks ago..... after radiation. The Oncologist seemed pretty pleased with the results, so it he's happy, I reckon I am too. For the most part, all the treatments have slowed things down. just a small amount of new growth on the right side, which is the reason for another bout of chemo. The Oncologist said that if it had continued to grow at the same rate that it was, there would be no need for more chemo and he wouldn't put me through it. That's good news I s'pose! Should be finished this round somewhere around mid August, so should have time to still get the boat out and snag me a few Eyes. Depending on how this session goes, I'm hoping to get it out much earlier. I had very few side effects from the first session, so here's hoping.

Can someone please tell me the diference between "Reply to Thread" and Quick Reply? Twice yesterday I responded to this and twice I hit the Reply to Thread button and lo and behold, I lost both replies. I'm a slow learner!

Hope all is well with everyone down below the 49th. You too Johnboy! Tax time... I hear a lot of cryin'! Ticboy, Bucky..... and others. Hell, I'm happy as a pig in shit this year. Got every cent back that I paid in. Ain't being poor wunnerful Jim? I s'pose though, like Bucky, I wouldn't mind paying $1,000,000. At least once in my life!

Running around here this afternoon, so that's my update for now. Hopefully it posts this time. Cheers!

Sunshine
04-15-2013, 06:24 PM
Real glad to hear from you.

Keep smiling and know we're sending ya good vibes and lots of prayers. :D

Buckrub
04-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Yeah, Dubber. I just want to pay that ONE TIME ONLY!

So good to hear from you.

Hey, i heard from a friend of mine in similar situation about a 'new type chemo' that doesn't make you sick. You know about that? You lucky dingbats would probably get it first, and free! :)

Hang in there. It's all any of us can do.

Thumper
04-15-2013, 07:46 PM
I miss ya' Terry. I have all my fingers AND toes crossed. Hang tough and kick this thing's ass.

LJ3
04-15-2013, 07:47 PM
TEEDUB!

Good to hear from you, man.

Just type in the text box and click "quick reply"... dufus :)

Captain
04-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Dub!!! Way to hang man! Good to see you check in and post some. Don't keep us waiting on an update so long.
Hope you get to spank a bunch of those "eyes" soon
Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

TeeDub
04-15-2013, 09:59 PM
Then why the extra "Reply to Thread" Len? Izzat just to fuck up the Canucks?

Yeah 'Rub, once would be plenty. Actually I haven't been real sick from either bout of chemo. No up-chucking anyway!

Thanks all!

Chicken Dinner
04-16-2013, 08:24 AM
Hant in there, TW.