PDA

View Full Version : What kind of bastards do this sort of thing?

hotshot
04-16-2013, 08:44 AM
The Boston bombing.... The Marathon of Marathons is not a political target. It is a celebration of effort and sacrifice by people around the world. Iam disgusted with the perps. Pissed, Angry, and want vengance for the victims. The sad part, I am no longer shocked at an act such as this.
Who kills an 8 yr old who is high-fiving his dad?
Sick, just sick.

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2013, 08:51 AM
Its a terrible thing. I don't think there's any figuring it out, Scott. It just is a terrible terrible thing.

BKB

Thumper
04-16-2013, 09:16 AM
I participated in Patriot's Day back in 1972. I was in "spy school" at the time and we had the day off to march in a parade from Lexington to Concord. When we returned to the post, there was a huge party complete with a local band, BBQ and many, many kegs of beer. They do it up big in that area. With Patriot's Day and the Marathon ... a day of celebration was turned into tragedy by some scumbag with an agenda. I hope they find ALL the people involved and hang 'em by their nuts.

LW
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
I am very curious to see who this gets pinned on.

Chicken Dinner
04-16-2013, 09:43 AM
I was listening to an "expert" on the way in this morning. He seemed to lean toward international terrorism vs. domestic. He said the target of someone domestic is more likely to be the government or a government installation. While international terrorism's target is more likely the symbolism of Patriot's Day and spreading panic among people. Of course, there's always exceptions like Eric Rudolf at the Olympics down in Atlanta, blah, blah, blah...

Buckrub
04-16-2013, 06:11 PM
I will tell you first hand, that there are people so mad at the world, so upset with everyone but themselves, that they don't care one whit for human life........and they are actually tickled to see others suffer, because they think that's all they ever got, and are glad to see it 'finally' spread around to those who haven't ever suffered.............to the healthy, the rich, the pretty, those folks.

There's not a law on earth, by any government, that will slow it down one iota, much less stop it. Truthfully, these folks don't even know what laws are on the books about anything...and wouldn't listen if you read them off to them. They have no clue what laws even are.............

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2013, 06:40 PM
It definitely takes a pschopathic personality to do something like this. I just worry about how many of these kind of people our society/world produces. There's just a lot of eveil in the world and its shocking when it shows its face where we normally don't see it or suspect it. That's why terror is some assholes' tool of choice.
BKB