PDA

View Full Version : Unabashed Bragging

BarryBobPosthole
04-16-2013, 02:04 PM
Owasso High School baseball is 25-0 this season and ranked #3 in the whole danged country.

And now here's the bragging part (cause he won't do it himself) but Birddog's grandson, Cody, is a starting pitcher on that team and from all accounts is a hum dinger of a pitcher with a fastball in the low 90's at 17 friggin years old. He must've got all that talent from Sharon's side.

Well done!

BKB

LW
04-16-2013, 03:30 PM
Its an honor just to be on that teams roster. Good for him. While we are on the subject, one of "my boys" that I have talked about here before, currently is tied for the most pitching wins state wide in 4A and has the second lowest era in the state which is well below 1. And he is ranked 16th statewide in batting average. Of course, all my boys got humbled pretty good when they went to florida and played the dominicans.

LW
04-16-2013, 03:45 PM
I just found out that another one of my kids will be playing for the okc ambassadors this summer before he starts college ball. He will be going to the Dominican Republic for a lengthy stay during their tour. Anyone that isnt familiar with this team should visit their website www.alifeworthfollowing.org it is a very neat faith based organization that is a tribute to a young man that died saving the lives of his friends. I know he is excited to get the chance to play with them. I also told him he shouldnt yell terms like "cockshot" from the dugout.

Chicken Dinner
04-16-2013, 04:25 PM
Those are both awesome. I sure wish I could go back and play more ball.

Buckrub
04-16-2013, 06:00 PM
If only I could have hit a curve ball.........

Hey, not sure why Keith never posts, but I miss him. Tell him that is great, and I envy him a million percent.....and LW too.....to be close enough to see your family do good things. Keep us posted, ok?

LJ3
04-16-2013, 09:37 PM
Very cool stuff, boys!

Captain
04-17-2013, 05:13 AM
Congrats to Birddog and LW! Very cool.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner