PDA

View Full Version : Give me a Damn break...

Captain
04-17-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm not kiddin' the local news just told basically HOW to make the bomb used in Boston. Had one of their "ace" reporters buy a pressure cooker and screws and nails from Walmart. Actually said everything you need to make this bomb you can purchase at Walmart! Even reported there were Internet sites that show folks how to make it...
What dumbasses!
Part of the problem in these school shootings and bombings IS the news giving the suspects exactly what they want, coverage...
The story should be something like this
"Some chicken shit coward bastard planted bombs in Boston today and killed a 8 year old boy and a couple of 20 year old girls" period. Then NEVER mention it again unless they catch they guy. Then and only then Should the news cover the story of a firing squad or hangin of the rat bastard. Be FINE to air that over and over...
I guess we are now going to have to have pressure cooker registration, or background checks on anyone wanting to buy one. Maybe they will limit the the capacity of the pressure cooker.....
Good Lord, I need to just not watch the news.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Arty
04-17-2013, 07:16 PM
With you. 100%
SMH

Buckrub
04-17-2013, 07:34 PM
Wow.

If anything makes a man mad, this is it.

This is why I quit watching it all. I just am not strong enough to deal with it.

BarryBobPosthole
04-17-2013, 07:41 PM
I was thinking thesame damned thing listening to Wolf Blitzer interview the governor of Mass today. Man, what a class act that guy is (the gov), and what a friggin idiot Wolf Blitzer is. I don't know how he kept from slapping the shit out of him a few times.

BKb

Captain
04-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Now some footage of Wolf Blitzer getting the taste slapped out' his mouth would be news I could watch over and over.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Bwana
04-18-2013, 10:49 AM
As Arty said, I am in 100% agreement with you on this issue.