PDA

View Full Version : Ya' know sumpin'?

Thumper
04-18-2013, 09:25 AM
I'll admit I do not like Obama much, but I don't rant and rave about him or his policies. In fact, I seldom get into any serious political debates. I simply "roll" with the fact he is our President and there's not a damn thing I can do about it other than wait for his term to run out. I don't waste my breath bitching and moaning. BUT ... I've watched him about elebenty-bazillion times delivering his tirade on the gun bill defeat and it's probably the first time I've been totally fired up about his antics. I swear he reminds me of a spoiled, brat, 6 year old who threw a temper tantrum because he didn't get his way. I honestly thought he was going to hold his breath 'til he turned blue yesterday (if that's even possible ;) ).

I have to honestly admit, his actions yesterday were an embarrassment as our nation's President IMHO.

jb
04-18-2013, 09:59 AM
Feel about the same Jimbo.

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 10:21 AM
Yet another guy who watches TV News and gets upset.

FWIW, he is the biggest loser, the biggest Divider, that this country has ever seen. In some way that I can't fathom, his election shows some kind of cosmic flaw in our voting system. There's no way that the people I know in this country could possibly ever vote for such a person......not one of them. So something is cosmically amiss.

Big Skyz
04-18-2013, 10:47 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/559967_361360780637378_359101291_n.jpg

Thumper
04-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Come on Buckster ... if YOU didn't watch the news, how would you even know whether you like him or not? I don't buy in to your "I don't watch the news" stance.

Thumper
04-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Ha ha ha! Good one B/S! Fits perfectly here!

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 10:56 AM
Guess BS told us what he thinks of him! :)

I guess what torques me is that here is a guy that has ONE term as a Senator, and not even a full one.........and before that, his experience is nothing more than community organizing.......usually for radical causes and anti-establishment reasons. He goes to a 'church' that is "African-Centric" and spews hate to the US, for 20 years. The rest of his background is secretive and questionable. NO ONE ever in our history ran for our highest office with such almost invisible credentials.

Yet he throws his hat in the ring and spouts a few beatitudes, and gets elected. He energizes the (apparently immense) radical left, the academia, the guilt ridden Hollywood types, and others of that ilk. He gets elected for ONE reason only!! He isn't GW Bush! Bush had polarized us also, from the other end of the spectrum. I don't understand why, but it's a fact that he did. And Obama was an immediate hit with those who think they are in a minority, and anyone who worships their group more than their country. He and his family had stated how much they disliked America and he promised a total change in the way everything is done. He was the anti-Washington, minority, Hero. And he hasn't done anything to help them, while continuing to alienate the 'other side'.

And you know what? If somehow he were to magically get the 22nd Amendment repealed, and then show up for a press conference naked, boink the First Dog on national TV, and shoot four Senators in the Capitol tomorrow, and then decide to run again, he'd get a massive number of votes. That's how divided we are right now, and he works daily to make sure that continues. NO other president has ever had that agenda, or been so successful.

The Right keeps hoping he is the wake-up call for America, and he has indeed been a great gun salesman! I can't find .22 bullets. But all that big WakeUp has done is to more clearly define the lines that divide us, and ensure they can never be erased. That will be his legacy.

Sunshine
04-18-2013, 11:55 AM
He was voted into office by a lot of dead people and poor, or somehow the voting machines are now being compromised.

Tell me ONE thing, during his term, that's been an improvement for this country!
Now tell me, what he's done, to destroy this country!!!

Chicken Dinner
04-18-2013, 01:51 PM
I don't like or dislike the POTUS. I do fundamentally disagree with in almost every way on the role of government in America. I also think the GOP needs to look itself in the mirror and ask itself how we nominated a couple of dufuses that couldn't beat him. Seriously, how did we as a country go from Ronald Reagan to this in less than 30 years?

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 04:35 PM
I said I didn't watch the TV news. Are you that naive?

And no, Sunny. He was voted in by a majority of Americans. That's where we stand today in America. Deal with it, but stop denying it.

And I do not know, CD. I think it's because the real people that would matter, will not run. I know I wouldn't.

Sunshine
04-18-2013, 04:45 PM
Decided to keep my opinions to myself

Deleted

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Then your opinions are based on fantasies and silliness, and not facts. I am as conservative as any American. But to believe what you do is lunacy, and has no purpose.

I say that as kindly as I can. I just see no purpose in believing such b/s.

Sunshine
04-18-2013, 05:24 PM
Keeping my opinions to myself

Deleted

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 05:30 PM
Of course you have the right to your opinions. I'd NEVER try to stop you from giving them. But I have the right to point out their fallacies, also. No one is more upset with what is going on than I am, I assure you.

But I have to tell the truth, based on facts, and not some unsubstantiated rumors that have no purpose other than to enrage folks. That's my opinion. Do I not get to state it also?

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 05:42 PM
Source?

Sunshine
04-18-2013, 05:59 PM
Going to keep my opinions to myself

Deleted

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
I don't doubt that they did.

But you claimed that Obama won SOLELY because of dead people voting and voting machine fraud, and if that had not happened, he would have lost. Those are serious allegations. I'm not even asking you to prove that. I'm just asking you to give me the source of where you found that out? Where is the math? How many votes did he get that way? Where? What number of Electoral College Votes would have been changed if those events hadn't have happened.

You made the claim. It's up to you to prove it.

Thumper
04-18-2013, 06:02 PM
Calm down before you pop a vein Sunny. I have to go with Bucky here.

I'm not a stupid American and I'm probably a lot more informed then many housewives.
I do follow politics and what's going on in this country.

I honestly think it would behoove you to get you "information" from sources a bit more toward the "center" instead of the far right. I'll give you an example ... there are good Christians (or insert any other religion here) and there are RADICAL Christians (or whatever religion you chose to insert). "Radical" is not a good thing. I throw the "far, FAR right" crowd into the radical category. Ease back more toward the center (but staying right of it is fine) and people will take your rants a little more seriously. You sound like a walking, talking, right-wing extremist at times and mirror a lot of the crap that makes the "forward this e-mail to everyone on your mailing list" rounds.

That said, of course you are entitled to any opinion you want ... but you DO want people to listen to what you have to say ... don't you?

P.S. You KNOW I love ya'! ;)

Arty
04-18-2013, 06:24 PM
I know two dead people that voted for him.

They weren't dead at the time, but they are now. :D

Buckrub
04-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Is this what you watch and listen to, maybe?

http://www.infowars.com/boston-bombing-culprits-found/

Thumper
04-19-2013, 06:36 AM
That's bullshit Sunny. Opinions are opinions. When opinions are shared as "fact" ... they don't "sound" like opinions. After all the years you've been here, you should know, at times you need to be a bit thicker skinnned. Sheeesh!