PDA

View Full Version : one down, one to go

LW
04-19-2013, 08:38 AM
One Boston terrorist shot down by Boston PD. I hope they get the other one alive so they can pump him for information.

DeputyDog
04-19-2013, 08:45 AM
He won't let them take him alive.

LW
04-19-2013, 09:00 AM
You never know. He is a young kid. He may be a chicken shit at the wrong moment and get nabbed.

BarryBobPosthole
04-19-2013, 10:34 AM
I'd just as soon somebody busted a cap on that fucker.
BKB

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Just watched the video of the firefight. I am sorry to ask this, but it is the first thing I thought of while watching it. Just how bad a shot are these cops? First NY can't hit a perp, now these guys shoot for a solid minute, and only hit one guy??? And the other one actually gets away?? What am I missing?

BarryBobPosthole
04-19-2013, 12:01 PM
I imagine what you're missing is it don't happen like it does on Mannix.

BKB

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 12:04 PM
No, what I THINK I'm missing is that I know how I shoot, and I'm not even GOOD at it. I just have trouble imagining how a guy could escape from being surrounded, shot at for a solid minute......... Just don't get it. What were they aiming at? Makes me wonder if they even had a target, or were just "spraying and praying"........

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 12:07 PM
By the way, here's why I detest your beloved NPR.........this from another guy at another site:

Right after the bombing I was listening to the news on NPR on the radio in my truck. They kept saying don't jump to conclusions, don't assume it was Muslims or foreigners that had done the bombing. In the next breath they said they wouldn't be a bit surprised if it was as white, rightwing, pro gun bomber because the gun control issues were being debated in Congress and they said this over and over again. You could tell from the way they talked they really wanted it to be a white NRA member, "gun nut". They wanted to be able to use the bombing for their own political agenda, just like Obama, Feinstein and Biden are using the Newtown victims.

My Tin Foil Hat is developing burn holes.

BarryBobPosthole
04-19-2013, 12:11 PM
Yes, it'd be much wiser to label them as muslim terrorists without facts. The news coverage onthis has been disgusting, and not just from NPR, but from CNN and FoxNews too. They just talk and talk and talk and don't een seem to pay attention to what comes out of their mouths. Its not news, its sportscasting. And for some reason I can't take my eyes off it.

The uncle of those boys is truly representing his family the right way.

BKB

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 12:13 PM
I agree with everything you said except not taking my eyes off of it. I sat with the wife and was sort of forced to watch a bit of it this morning, as it was all new anyway. But I could NOT stand to sit there very long. They started yammering about nothing, trying to make it 'entertainment' so I'd stay glued to it. Seems it works for some. But I tell ya, I can't watch it.........I get my news, and I watch some of it by serendipity, but I can't stomach it any more. I have bad stomach, bad heart, and mostly a bad attitude. I have the stress of stupidity invading my life from multiple sources. I won't give it another entry hole without a fight.

DeputyDog
04-19-2013, 01:07 PM
Bucky, I can tell you from experience, it doesn't matter how good a shot you are at a stationary target, when things start shooting back, it all goes out the window.

He won't be taken alive. He killed a cop on top of everything else.

LW
04-19-2013, 01:21 PM
I couldnt tell from the video that I saw who was doing the shooting. It was dark and all I could do was hear gunshots. And it is a totally different game when you are shooting or doing anything else under stress. Stress isnt when you are setting in a tree stand staring at a deer.

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Here is some pretty good info as to who these guys are........not sure how much some need, but this is pretty informative.

http://news.yahoo.com/tsarnaev-brothers-know-boston-bombing-suspects-100700774.html

BarryBobPosthole
04-19-2013, 01:24 PM
Hey what was up with the guy they had stripped down and arrested early this morning? Wrong guy I guess?

BKB

Niner
04-19-2013, 01:25 PM
I had the TV on most of the night (looong story)....so I kinda saw the story developing on and off overnight.
I too saw the stamtement the Uncle made......basicaly...you little sob, turn yourself in. You are a discrace to you family and your ethnicity.