PDA

View Full Version : The little chicken shit- bastage....

Big Muddy
04-19-2013, 07:45 PM
Presently, at 5:30 pm, the little bastage is surrounded, and holding up inside a boat, and refusing to surrender....hopefully, they'll either blow his azz away, or if he's armed, he'll put a well-placed bullet in his own screwed up brain.

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 08:31 PM
Somehow, I think back to Sparta........and just wonder if they would have allowed Persians to live among them and welcomed them?

Google "Beslan School Massacre".........and see what these folks enjoy doing. And we welcome them and give them scholarships and give them whatever they want. What the blazing heck happened here? When did it happen? Why?

My son spent a good amount of time in the 90's in Kosovo supporting Muslims who were being tortured by "Ethnic Albanians" whatever that is. Islam has never given us one iota of credit for that. We should have let Macedonia and Kosovo blow up.

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Caught alive?

Crap.

Dateline 2024
The Boston Massacre Alleged Perpetrator finally came to trial today in Boston. The judge ruled his innocence on grounds of extreme intolerance. He was last seen boarding a boat to Chechnya.

Buckrub
04-19-2013, 09:22 PM
More stuff that'll be 'forgotten' in days.........

04/18/2013 Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, the Saudi national who was taken into custody moments after 2 bombs rocked the Boston Marathon, is being deported back to Saudi Arabia. On Thursday, FOX News announced that Ali Alharbi, 20, was being deported back to Saudi Arabia on “national security grounds.” Ali Alharbi entered this country on a student visa

BarryBobPosthole
04-19-2013, 09:54 PM
The good guys won. That's all I care about. Ithought the cops did a fine job on this.
BKB

Thumper
04-19-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm with you P-hole ... EXCELLENT police work! And I've been hoping all along they'd BOTH be taken alive. One will have to do I suppose. I want to know who all was involved, what kind of help or guidance they had, etc. etc. etc. Man-o-man, a LIVE prisoner in a situation like this is worth his weight in gold.

Buckrub
04-20-2013, 10:19 AM
Why?

LW
04-20-2013, 10:29 AM
You're really asking "why"? Now I read that this boys dad is warning that if he dies then "all hell will break loose". Says it was an inside job and that his kids were targeted by an agency. He is probably right. You tend to get targeted when you set off a bomb and kill people. What a piece of work.

Buckrub
04-20-2013, 10:35 AM
Yeah. I'm asking why anyone wants this guy alive??? For what? Guess I'm missing something.

His dad is in Chechnya. Best of luck in letting anything break loose over here. And I don't know which agency you/he think he was targeted by.

I'm a bit lost here.

LW
04-20-2013, 10:43 AM
He was targeted by about elebenty bazillion boston police, state troopers and federal boys. Of course he is worth more alive than dead. Information is power. I guarantee you he knows more than just he and his brother set off a bomb. Radical muslims from chechnya have to of met a few people along the way.

Buckrub
04-20-2013, 10:45 AM
But the odds of one of our fine judges letting him off totally just increased by an order of magnitude.

I already saw where they didn't read him his Miranda rights!! He may walk tomorrow!!

Dead is better.

DeputyDog
04-20-2013, 11:00 AM
If they haven't started questioning him yet, they don't have to read him Miranda. That will come when he's out of the hospital and getting interrogated. He won't walk just because of that anyway. Just any information that they might have gotten out of him would not be admissable in court. It won't invalidate the charges.

LW
04-20-2013, 11:16 AM
If it were anywhere but Boston, I would say announce what time and where he would be turned loose and let him go. Up there they would probably just buy him an 8 dollar coffee and invite him to guest lecture somewhere. Not exactly the epi-center of redneck justice.

hotshot
04-21-2013, 11:20 PM
From what I heard, he is not being charged yet becuase he may be as a enemy combatant, or as a criminal. As a criminal he can be executed for murder, if he is an enemy combatant, he can't be executed, but we can utilize him for information. (waterboard the sob, just don't tell anyone).
Actually glad Russia worked with us on this one.
This hopefully will galvinize more non-radical muslims into speaking out...... bombing a race is disgraceful... well everything they have done over the last decade is..... but this one kinda is a "no-no" in my book.
This little bastage should be interviewed by the FBI, sentenced and then left in general population in a prison.... a matter of weeks before he'd get a shank you very much.... in my opinion.
Kinda totally over remorse on this kid.

Buckrub
04-22-2013, 10:09 PM
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) - A Massachusetts police official say the brothers suspected of bombing the Boston Marathon before having shootouts with authorities didn't have gun permits.

Cambridge Police Commissioner Robert Haas tells The Associated Press in an interview Sunday that neither Tamerlan Tsarnaev nor his brother Dzhokhar had permission to carry firearms.

He says it's unclear whether either ever applied and the applications aren't considered public records.

But he says the 19-year-old Dzhokhar would have been denied a permit because of his age. Only people 21 or older are allowed gun licenses in Massachusetts.

P.S.
They also weren't DENIED gun permits by means of failing a legitimate application.

P.S.S.
They also didn't have any high capacity magazines, apparently.

P.S.S.S.
They also were/are not insane or mentally ill.

Thumper
04-23-2013, 01:08 AM
Why alive? Because I know from personal experience a live prisoner (in situations like this where intel is desired) are worth their weight in gold. Prisoners can be valuable "informants". Informants are what led us to Saddam Hussein.

The main thing needed from him is whether or not he and his brother were acting alone. If they had help, who helped them? If there are others involved, what's to keep them from recruiting a new "patsy" for a similar attack elsewhere? I'm sure the authorities want to know EVERYTHING this kid knows. I really wish they'd taken Big Brother alive ... I think he's the one who knows all the players, but sucked his little brother into his plot.

hotshot
04-23-2013, 08:20 AM
I dunno Thump- I think little bro is scared to death so he may sing a better tune. I am guessing he knows enough to be very helpful. He'll have to write it all down though.

Thumper
04-23-2013, 09:12 AM
I agree he'll have a treasure trove of info ... but I believe his brother is the one who knows all the players. Little bro was just his "helper". Time will tell. The best case scenario would be they were working alone ... but we'd never know if both had been killed.

BarryBobPosthole
04-23-2013, 09:25 AM
I don't know anything. But I think I agree with their uncle the most. They were losers.

BKB