PDA

View Full Version : DadGUMit

BarryBobPosthole
04-27-2013, 02:49 PM
Its too wet to do much outside today but I had a whole day of yard work prep planned. First rattle out of the box, I pulled a friggin muscle in my lower back lifting the front of my mower up to put it on jack stands so I could get the blades off. I knew better thanthat, but I just figured
I'd horse it up there. Managed to get the oil changed on it, blades off and sharpened and back on, thething cleaned up good like a Saturday night whore, and some other stuff done before I just couldn't friggin' hardly stand up and walk any more. Dammit this pisses me off. Mainly at my own dumbass self. Ice is on it and a big glass of vodka right now. Reckon it'll be baseball and Nastycar and sittin on my fat ass the rest of today.

Did I say this pisses me off?

BKB

Buckrub
04-27-2013, 03:12 PM
Sorry. Gettin' old just plain hurts. No sense fixing anything that's broke, another thing will pop up in another day or so.

Sunshine
04-27-2013, 06:17 PM
While you are watching tv, get onto the floor and lay on your back with your knees and feet bent in the air. Like your sitting in a chair, on your back.

If you have a fireplace hearth, that is a foot and a half tall or a dinning chair, put your feet and the first part of your legs up in the chair.
Your butt will be up against the front chair legs or the hearth.

Roll a hand towel and place it under your heck, for support.

When my back goes out, that's where you'll find me. Takes away the pain.

Then I go see my chiropractor!!! :D

Captain
04-27-2013, 08:07 PM
I'm in on the NASCAR thingy, and I'm also into (and hope to finish) a new bottle of Birddog! And if I finish the whole bottle I will probably be sitting in my chair in the manner Sunny described above.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
04-27-2013, 09:00 PM
The way I understand it is you put your ass in the fireplace andyour chin on a kitchen chair.

How long before that starts to work, Sunny? My ass is hot.

BKB

Captain
04-27-2013, 09:22 PM
The way I understand it is you put your ass in the fireplace andyour chin on a kitchen chair.

BKB

Damn and here I am doing it wrong.. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
04-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Cappy has a very nice fireplace. I can see it.

Lots of people do.

I don't have one.

Sunshine
04-28-2013, 03:48 AM
Lol ya didnt understand what I was trying to tell ya.
I give up!!! :D

Thumper
04-28-2013, 02:09 PM
So P-hole thinks his ass is hot??? I think NOT! :spank