PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday, Willie

Buckrub
04-28-2013, 07:20 PM
http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=804828

If it were anyone else, I might have 'issues' with this guy. But I can't make myself dislike him, not even a little. Heck, I have always liked to hear him sing, even. I just like the guy.

jb
04-28-2013, 07:50 PM
agree !

Thumper
04-28-2013, 07:54 PM
One thing that's always been on my "fantasy" bucket list is to sit on Willy's tour bus and share a doobie with him. ;)

Captain
04-28-2013, 08:27 PM
One thing that's always been on my "fantasy" bucket list is to sit on Willy's tour bus and share a doobie with him. ;)

Cheryl and I sat on Waylon's tour bus with him and Jessie for several hours once. Willie was not there but his name was mentioned a lot... We did get Waylon to tell the story of giving his seat on the plane to the Big Bopper and telling them he hope their damned ol' plane crashed. He told us there had never been one day since then that he did not think of it and what he said. Of course they told him they hoped his damned old bus crashed too. It was very chilling to hear the story...
He told us a very funny story about Willie and what his ex-wife did to him... Remind me and ill post it sometime.
Take Care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
04-28-2013, 09:11 PM
Spent my honeymoon not far from Waylon and his band. Remind me, and I'll post it sometime. :)

Niner
04-28-2013, 11:02 PM
I have a Waylon's Greatest Hits CD. Remind me sometime and I post about it. :wiggle

quercus alba
04-29-2013, 06:34 AM
I deer hunt with two guys named Willie. Remind me sometime and I'll post about it

jb
04-29-2013, 08:25 AM
I have a lower appendage I call Willie, remind me someday to post a story about it.

BarryBobPosthole
04-29-2013, 09:21 AM
I had a gal from Texas waltz me around by my willie one time. Remind me some day and I'll tell ya about it.
BKB

HideHunter
04-29-2013, 09:32 AM
Shit.. nothing cool ever happens to me.... but remind me and I'll wrie about it.

Thumper
04-29-2013, 09:55 AM
Well, I think all o'youse dufes are FOS. I have REAL crazy story for you! Remind me and I'll post it sometime.

Captain
04-29-2013, 11:54 AM
Ok, Ok, you buncha smartasses...

Give a feller hell cause he ain't got time to type the story. Yesterday was my first day back home from SC in 3 days and me and Mrs. Captain was getting reacquainted. :D
Waylon told us Willie was once married to a woman that was half American Indian. He (Willie) would come home drunk and stoned (shocker right) and pass out on the bed clothes and all. This was happening regular. Willie came home early one morning and fell across the bed and was out. She took a needle and thread and for about an hour sewed his clothes (with him still in them of course) to the bed covers. Then she tucked the covers in real tight under the mattress and proceeded to take a broom and beat him about half to death and left him there.
I asked if that broke him and he told me the only thing that changed was Willie always took his clothes off before he passed out from that day on.
Take care, Captain

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner