PDA

View Full Version : Lots of War Talk

BarryBobPosthole
05-05-2013, 10:15 AM
It astonishes me that there's as much talk as there is about going to war in some way in Syria. Seems we've learned nothing from Iraq and Afghanistan.

BKB

Buckrub
05-05-2013, 10:24 AM
No.

Nor any other subject that comes to mind. There is no IQ test to be a politician, clearly.......OR a voter........

Buckrub
05-05-2013, 10:47 AM
my question is..............Why is it, when any despot goes nuts in some Country, there is not even the slightest debate over whether the USA SHOULD or SHOULDN'T get involved in some way. The only debate is whether to actually invade or not. When was it that we appointed ourselves the World's Policeman??

LJ3
05-05-2013, 03:43 PM
isolationism... I say we give it another shot! Clearly the opposite has not served us well. The older I get, the more Ron Paul seems brilliant.

BarryBobPosthole
05-05-2013, 03:49 PM
Amen to that. And leys not go shoot off a half a billion dollars worth of cruise missiles either.

BKB

Buckrub
05-05-2013, 04:31 PM
What would that be, two?

Buckrub
05-05-2013, 09:25 PM
What...........you were waiting for proof that we are led by morons? Were you?

Well HEY! Who am I to not oblige your request?

http://now.msn.com/mike-gravel-former-senator-says-ets-have-visited-and-the-white-house-is-covering-it-up

Oh, and as proof that the voters are also crazy, I give an iron clad guarantee that, given the chance, I am going to vote for Rand Paul and the Chaos Party. I am old and need to see real change before I die. And the only way anything is going to change is to blow it up and start over. Tweaking it ain't gonna work. Although this Cruz guy might catch my eye. But all these Mealy Mouths that don't know what they want, much less what I want...........and who lie about what they WILL do...........can all go pound sand.

Niner
05-06-2013, 06:16 AM
I've said this for several years now.
Bring ALL the troops home NOW....then line them up along the Southern Boarder with orders to shoot the invaders.

BUT, the POTUS does not appear to have any real desire to secure it. So THAT is just a pipe dream.

Chicken Dinner
05-06-2013, 08:12 AM
Bin Laden is dead and there's no oil in Syria or Afghanistan. #bringthemhome.