PDA

View Full Version : Execute the bastages!!!

Big Muddy
05-07-2013, 06:22 PM
These three men need to be gutted, quartered, and their decapitated heads hung on long poles in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.

Buckrub
05-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Our justice system truly is a failure when we try to stick to "humane punishment" or "rehabilitation" in every instance. I truly believe that.

Big Muddy
05-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Can you imagine these three filthy bastards, raping your daughters continuously for ten years!!!

Buckrub
05-07-2013, 06:54 PM
This is where I fear our courts, and our judicial system. I wouldn't give a plug nickel for the life of the lawyer that tries to defend them, though.

Big Muddy
05-07-2013, 07:32 PM
And, another thing....they are brothers with last name "Castro"....unsure if they're illegal aliens or not, but I'll bet you a hundred to a donut, they're all three on welfare.

Thumper
05-07-2013, 08:07 PM
Scumbags? Yes. MAJOR scumbags IMHO. As far as legal status ... I thought I heard they are from Puerto Rico. (?) To assume they're on welfare because their last name is Castro though ... well, come on! Sheesh! The main dude (Ariel-sp?) supposedly owns his house and was driving a school bus for a living up until 7 months ago. He "may" be on unemployment, who knows? I haven't heard squat about the brothers.

Sunshine
05-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I think only these woman, should have the sentencing decision as to what happens to them.
I guarantee the sentence would be worst then anything a court issues.

Arty
05-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Our justice system truly is a failure when we try to stick to "humane punishment" or "rehabilitation" in every instance. I truly believe that.

I agree. In this instance. But I am chief among sinners and am really trying to change my thought process on this kind of stuff.

Big Muddy
05-07-2013, 09:46 PM
Yep, they are All-American citizens....from Puerto Rico....makes their crimes seem even worse....the school bus driver got fired for leaving a child behind, and cops went to his home, but nobody answered the door, so they left....the missing girls were inside.

Thumper
05-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Naaa, I heard it a bit differently. I think he got spanked for leaving the kid behind a few years back. Then he got busted for making a U-turn in a school bus with kids on-board and later got busted for taking the bus to the grocery store. I think that was the "three strikes and you're out" dealie.

Big Muddy
05-07-2013, 11:27 PM
On a lighter note, meet Charles Ramsey, the hero of this rescue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gcLSI3oyqhs#!

Sunshine
05-08-2013, 12:38 AM
He's quite the character.
I wish him well and hope his good deed comes back to him in double.

Nice to hear a good ending to a horrible happening.

Big Skyz
05-08-2013, 09:05 AM
"When a little purty white girl ran into a black man's arms. Sumpin is wrong here!" As tragic as this whole ordeal is, that quote by Charles Ramsey is going to make me smile the rest of the day.

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 09:23 AM
I liked the part of his interview, when the siren blasted in the background, and he instinctively ducked down, and had that look on his face of, "Oh, sheeit, da po-po is lookin' fo my azz." ;)

Big Muddy
05-08-2013, 09:29 AM
Saw this on another site, and he DOES look a lot like the "beer guy" from those Katrina pictures. ;)

Big Skyz
05-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Eddie, I noticed that little "duck and run" instinct kick in as well when that siren went off. Interesting neighborhood they have there.

yellowk9
05-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I guess it's a good thing the police talked to the victims and did a little investigating before we disemboweled or beheaded anyone:poke Sounds like the girls have only implicated the one brother and there is no indication the other two had anything to do with the kidnapping, rape, and imprisonment. I'm as quick to pick up a pitchfork and torch as anyone, but this goes to show that there is a reason we have a system of justice, flawed as it may be. The truth ends up coming out most times. Sometimes scumbags get off or get off light. Sometimes innocents are punished. Vigilante justice, as good as it may sound at times, is illegal for a reason. That being said, if anybody ever messes with my family, I'll hang them up by their nuts and slit their throats with a butter knife :usa2

hotshot
05-09-2013, 01:55 PM
one thing I noticed in the story... He drove a school bus??????? for what reason- recruiting?

Niner
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Looks like they are not going to charge the brothers with anything, and they've set his bail at 5 miilllllion dollars.
Oh...and he is on unemployment compensation at this time. I don't know if he'll still be collecting it in jail though.

LJ3
05-09-2013, 08:24 PM
I don't get how his brothers couldn't be accessories to the crime. Didn't they live with him? Kind of a big secret to keep for 10 years in a house

Thumper
05-09-2013, 11:47 PM
Nope, the brothers lived elsewhere.